IN STOCK (usually ships within 24 hours)
- Specially designed for use with European "U" system kegs
- The most popular beers that work with this coupler are Guinness® and Harp
- Heavy-duty ergonomic lever handle for maximum durability
- Features a 55-psi pressure relief valve
- Body is constructed from nickel-plated forged brass
The G408 is a coupler that is compatible with European "U" system kegs. The most popular beers that work with this coupler are Guinness® and Harp. The G408 features a heavy duty ergonomic lever handle. This keg tap also features a 55-psi pressure relief valve and a nickel-plated forged brass body. To tap a keg all you have to do is squeeze the handles together and then push down on the lever handle to properly couple the keg.
- System: U
- Guinness® / Harp
- Well-type connection
- Stainless steel probe
- Easy to engage handle: push down to tap/pull up to untap
- Products Guinness® / Harp
- Handle Color Black
- Handle Style Ergonomic Lever Handle
- Gas Port 3/8" O.D. Barb (To fit 5/16" I.D. Gas Hose)
- Beer Port 7/8"-14 Thread (U.S. Beer Industry Standard)
- Height 4-13/16"
WARNING: This product has Brass components. Brass alloys are known to contain trace amounts of Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Be the first to ask a question.