- Compatible with European "G" system kegs like Caffrey's, Watney's, Boddington, and Anchor Steam
- Utilizes a heavy-duty ergonomic lever handle for maximum durability
- Body constructed from nickel-plated forged brass
- Featurs a 55-psi pressure relief valve
- Simply pull out and then down on the lever handle to easily tap the keg
The GTL425 is a coupler that is compatible with European "G" system kegs. The most popular beers that work with this coupler are Caffrey's, Watney's, Boddington and Anchor Steam. The GTL425 features a heavy duty ergonomic lever handle. This keg tap also features a 55-psi pressure relief valve and a nickel-plated forged brass body. To tap a keg all you have to do is pull out and then down on the lever handle to properly couple the keg.
- System: G
- Watney's / Caffreys / Boddington / Anchor Steam
- Stainless Steel Probe
- Coupler sits on top, twist 1/4 turn to connect
- Stainless steel probe
- Easy to engage handle: push down to tap/pull up to untap
- Handle Color Black
- Handle Style Ergonomic Lever
- Gas Port 3/8" O.D. Barb (To fit 5/16" I.D. Gas Hose)
- Beer Port 7/8"-14 Thread (U.S. Beer Industry Standard)
- Height 5"
No customer reviews available.