- "M" system keg tap coupler featurs a slide on keg connection
- Stainless steel probe ensures maximum durability and sanitation
- Simply push down on the black ergonomic lever handle to easily tap on keg, and pull up to untap
- Compatible with "M" system kegs from breweries like Schneider, Aventinus, and Einbecker
- Should not be confused with the "A" system German slider that is used by most German breweries
The "M" System was recently introduced to the U.S. market. The body of this keg coupler is the same as the German Slider, but the probe configuration is unique. It is used by breweries such as Schneider, Aventinus, and Einbecker.
The M1500 features a black ergonomic lever handle, a stainless steel probe and slide on keg connection. To tap a keg all you have to do is push down on the handle, and pull up to untap.
The "M" system should not be confused with the "A" system German slider that is used by the majority of German breweries.
- Slide on keg connection
- Stainless steel probe
- Easy to engage handle: push down to tap/pull up to untap
- System M
- Products Schneider / Aventinus / Einbecker
- Handle Color Black
- Handle Style Ergonomic Lever
- Gas Port 3/8" O.D. Barb (To fit 5/16" I.D. Gas Hose)
- Beer Port 7/8"-14 Thread (U.S. Beer Industry Standard)
- Height 5-3/16"
Be the first to ask a question.