This Polished stainless steel rinser tray has a built-in glass rinser. Add some dispense excitement to each glass by simply inverting the beer glass and pushing down on the built-in sprayer. Cold water is rinsed over the inside of the glass! A wetted glass makes pouring the perfect glass of draught easier.
The new standard in integrated bar design combines the draft tower mounted to a platform tray. A seamless stainless steel platform tray offers improved hygiene and efficiency at the point of dispense. The tray is constructed of heavy gauge stainless steel with a durable metal rinser. This tray is cronsctructed of heavy gauge stainless steel with a durable plastic rinser. A cold water connection is reqired. This tray is designed to catch 1-2 faucets. You can plumb cold water to the rinser through a cold plate or through a refrigerated box.
- Type: Surface Mount Rinser
- O.D. Dimensions: 15 3/4" x 15 3/4"
- Drip Area 13"L x 7-1/4"W
- Faucets 1-2
- Tower Mount Area 13-3/4"L x 6"W
- Finish: Polished Stainless Steel
- Rinse away any impurities that might be in the glass.
- Chill the glass utilizing cold water.
- A wetted glass pours better.
- Drain: Threaded Drain
Rinser Water Inlet Installation:
- Always check local plumbing codes first.
- Install in-line water regulator set at 15 PSI from the street water supply (no greater, perfect operating pressure).
- Install in-line one way check valve from the street water supply (prevents pressure drop which can cause leaking).
- Install in-line shut-off for the rinser system from the street water supply (this must be turned off nightly).
- If teed into soda system make sure system can handle the increased water demand. Have plumber install a 45° 1/2" O.D. barb for the drains if line is not hard plumbed into the system.
- Install a shut-off for the water supply if line is not hard plumbed into the system.
No customer reviews available.
Unfortunately we do not offer have any installation instructions for this unit I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for your question.