The DTU45SSR drip tray is built from durable stainless steel. This model includes two plastic drains, and a metal single spray rinser to help you perfectly rinse glasses before use. The ideal pressure for this rinser is 15psi.
Glass Rinser Installation Instructions:
- Before installing a water rinser please check local plumbing codes.
- Ideal water pressure for the rinser is 15PSI. Please install in-line water regulator if the street
- water supply has pressure over 15PSI.
- In-line shut-off valve should be installed for the rinser system from the street water supply
- It must be turned off nightly.
- Install a shut-off valve for the water supply if line is not hard plumbed into the system.
No customer reviews available.