This faucet is made in Germany and assembled in the United States. It is a very durable faucet made of the same food grade plastics as the CMB Disconnects. It features a stainless steel lever that will hold up to commercial handles. The creamer faucet lets you top a glass of beer with a perfect head for a great-looking presentation. Simply pull the lever forward to pour; then push it back to finish with a creamy head.
- Black plastic body features a durable stainless steel lever
- Plastic spring-loaded shaft and chrome-plated brass bonnet and collar
- Standard threading is compatible with most branded tap handles
- Features a "Creamer" action when handled is pushed back. Emulates the fine foam of a stout faucet.
- Easy to clean design. Disassembles in seconds. Features food grade plastics for sanitary use with all beverages.
- Spout is removable and can be replaced with longer spout for wine.
- This faucet can be used interchangeably for beer or wine.
- Used in commercial applications, bars and restaurants all over the world!
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Bonnet & Collar||Chrome-Plated Brass|
|Body||1-1/8"-18 Thread (US Beer Industry Standard)|
|Lever||3/8"-16 UNC (Unified Coarse Thread)|
X2 Short Nozzle Creamer Faucet Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |