Perlick PERL Keg Beer Faucet - Polished ChromeModel: 630PC
- Perlick's 630PC forward sealing faucet features a low-lead polished chrome-plated brass body
- Patented forward sealing design eliminates the need for a valve shaft exposed to beer and air
- Spout angle is more vertical, allowing a more thorough draining after each pour and no horizontal area for beer to collect
- Polished interior ensures a smooth flow with less agitation and less foaming
- This faucet is easy to clean and may be cleaned in place
Unique in both appearance and function, Perlick's 630PC Forward Sealing Faucet features a revolutionary ball and floating front seal design that prevents beer from being exposed to air. As a result, the handle lever does not stick and there is no build up of mold and bacteria in the faucet body. There are also fewer internal parts, which results in better reliability and fewer service calls. The 630PC features a low-lead polished chrome-plated brass construction for economical beer dispensing.
- All Perl faucets include a stainless steel lever for strength and sanitation.
- Forward seat design to prevent lever from sticking
- More sanitary than rear seating faucets
- 1"W x 4"H x 2 3/4"D
|Faucet Replacement Parts|
|1||67829-1||67829-1||67829-1||67829-1||Handle Jacket, Chrome|
|67829-1TF||67829-1TF||N/A||N/A||Handle Jacket, Tarnish Free|
|2||67820-1||67820-1||67820-1||67820-1||Compression Bonnet, Chrome|
|67820-1TF||67820-1TF||N/A||N/A||Compression Bonnet, Tarnish Free|
|5B||N/A||68810||N/A||68810||Handle Lever, Push Back Creamer|
|6||67830-1||67830-1||67830-1||67830-1||O-Ring, Pivot Ball|
|7||67933-1||67933-1||67933-1||67933-1||O-Ring, Front Seat|
|9||N/A||N/A||68206-1||68206-1||Flow Control: Compensator|
|10||N/A||N/A||67989SK||67989SK||Flow Control: Seal Kit|
|11||N/A||N/A||67989LK||67989LK||Flow Control: Lever & Seal Kit|
Follow these instructions if you need to take the faucet apart to replace worn parts.
Note: Anytime the Front Seat (I), O-ring (H) or Coupling Gasket(s) are removed, they should be replaced. Always use OEM replacement parts.
- If faucet is USED, soak faucet in warm cleaning solution for 1-2 minutes to free up bonnet and handle jacket. If the faucet is NEW, submerge the faucet in warm water for 5 seconds.
- Unscrew and remove Jacket (1).
- Unscrew and remove Compression Bonnet (2).
- Remove Coupling Gasket (8) only if cut or worn.
- To remove the Handle Lever Assembly (5A or 5B), lift it upward and push back.
- To remove Front Seat (7) use a small screwdriver from the bonnet end of the faucet.
- To remove O-ring (6) use a small screwdriver from the bonnet end of the faucet.
- Inspect O-rings for wear or damage and replace as necessary.
- To remove flow control lever, unscrew cap and pull out.
- Remove flow control compensator from rear of faucet.
- Re-install O-ring (6) into O-ring groove from bonnet end (use a small blunt screwdriver).
- Re-install front Seat (7) into O-ring groove (use a small blunt screwdriver). Note: Seat must move freely in seat groove.
- Re-install Handle Lever Assembly (5A or 5B).
- Re-install Bearing Cup (4).
- Re-install Bonnet Washer (3) into Compression Bonnet (2).
- Re-install Compression Bonnet (2). Tighten by hand only. Do not use any tool, as this can damage the faucet.
- Re-install Handle Jacket (1).
- Re-install Coupling Gasket (8) if removed.
- Install flow control compensator into rear of faucet and orientate so level engagement hole is facing lever insertion hole.
- Install flow control lever, ensure pin on end of lever is aligned with compensator engagement hole and tighten cap.
12/04/2021Commercial Grade Double Gauge Secondary Tom
easy to install ad is a great upgrade
04/18/2020Top quality Tony
This product is so much bette4 then the standard tap that comes with the keg.
10/25/2019solved my beer pouring problems David
My original equipment faucet leaked, this one doesen't.
07/05/2019Great Product Bobby
This beer faucet works as advertised and does not stick. It has fewer parts than my previous faucet and is very easy to clean. I would recommend this faucet as a replacement if your current faucet is sticking.
05/04/2022Riley’s Irish Pub
We serve a lot of darker larger and ale style beers. We have always struggled with the faucet gunking up just after a couple days of non use causing the faucet to stick. This style of faucet has solved that problem