- Stainless steel construction will not pit, tarnish, or taint the flavor of your beer
- Flow control design features a flow compensator
- Revolutionary ball and floating front seal design prevents beer from being exposed to air
- Mold and bacteria will not build up in faucet body
- Has fewer internal parts for better reliability
Conventional wisdom has no place at Perlick. That's because Perlick's drive for innovation is legendary, leaving convention for the other guys to play with. Now, wisdom in general... well, that's another story.
Perlick's new 650SS Stainless Steel Flow Control Faucet is a classic example. It has all of Perlick's exclusive forward sealing design features, as well as a flow compensator. By adjusting the flow control handle, you can adjust the restriction for hard to pour brands, allowing you more control over your flow. You can also adjust the flow control handle to slow the flow for pouring sampler glasses, flights or growlers, as well as to reduce the amount of foam when pouring into a frosted glass.
The Perlick forward sealing design features a revolutionary ball and o-ring that prevents beer from being exposed to air. As a result, the handle lever doesn't stick, and there is no build up of mold and bacteria in the faucet body. It also has fewer internal parts for better reliability.
- Stainless Steel construction - won't pit or tarnish, will not taint the flavor of the beer, and is also suitable for wine
- Patented forward sealing design eliminates the need for a valve shaft exposed to beer and air
- Spout angle is more vertical allowing a more thorough draining after each pour - no horizontal area for beer to collect
- Polished interior - smooth flow, less agitation and less foaming
- Easy to clean - may be cleaned in place
|Faucet Replacement Parts|
|1||67829-1||67829-1||67829-1||67829-1||Handle Jacket, Chrome|
|67829-1TF||67829-1TF||N/A||N/A||Handle Jacket, Tarnish Free|
|2||67820-1||67820-1||67820-1||67820-1||Compression Bonnet, Chrome|
|67820-1TF||67820-1TF||N/A||N/A||Compression Bonnet, Tarnish Free|
|5B||N/A||68810||N/A||68810||Handle Lever, Push Back Creamer|
|6||67830-1||67830-1||67830-1||67830-1||O-Ring, Pivot Ball|
|7||67933-1||67933-1||67933-1||67933-1||O-Ring, Front Seat|
|9||N/A||N/A||68206-1||68206-1||Flow Control: Compensator|
|10||N/A||N/A||67989SK||67989SK||Flow Control: Seal Kit|
|11||N/A||N/A||67989LK||67989LK||Flow Control: Lever & Seal Kit|
Follow these instructions if you need to take the faucet apart to replace worn parts.
Note: Anytime the Front Seat (I), O-ring (H) or Coupling Gasket(s) are removed, they should be replaced. Always use OEM replacement parts.
- If faucet is USED, soak faucet in warm cleaning solution for 1-2 minutes to free up bonnet and handle jacket. If the faucet is NEW, submerge the faucet in warm water for 5 seconds.
- Unscrew and remove Jacket (1).
- Unscrew and remove Compression Bonnet (2).
- Remove Coupling Gasket (8) only if cut or worn.
- To remove the Handle Lever Assembly (5A or 5B), lift it upward and push back.
- To remove Front Seat (7) use a small screwdriver from the bonnet end of the faucet.
- To remove O-ring (6) use a small screwdriver from the bonnet end of the faucet.
- Inspect O-rings for wear or damage and replace as necessary.
- To remove flow control lever, unscrew cap and pull out.
- Remove flow control compensator from rear of faucet.
- Re-install O-ring (6) into O-ring groove from bonnet end (use a small blunt screwdriver).
- Re-install front Seat (7) into O-ring groove (use a small blunt screwdriver). Note: Seat must move freely in seat groove.
- Re-install Handle Lever Assembly (5A or 5B).
- Re-install Bearing Cup (4).
- Re-install Bonnet Washer (3) into Compression Bonnet (2).
- Re-install Compression Bonnet (2). Tighten by hand only. Do not use any tool, as this can damage the faucet.
- Re-install Handle Jacket (1).
- Re-install Coupling Gasket (8) if removed.
- Install flow control compensator into rear of faucet and orientate so level engagement hole is facing lever insertion hole.
- Install flow control lever, ensure pin on end of lever is aligned with compensator engagement hole and tighten cap.
Replacement O-Rings and Seal for Perlick 650SS Model:12G09-319
Feel free to contact me directly to answer any additional questions or to place an order for expedited delivery.
Ben Reaney 858-218-2339