- Includes revolutionary Perlick PERL Forward Sealing Stainless Steel Faucet and Stainless Steel Shank
- Forward sealing design seals the faucet near the spout end so less faucet area is exposed
- Faucet has fewer internal parts for better reliability
- 4-1/8" long beer shank attaches beer line to the faucet
- Features a black plastic flange on front and compression ring on back
Perlick Perl Forward Sealing Stainless Steel Faucet features a sealing design that seals the faucet near the spout end of the faucet, not at the rear like most other designs. This means there is less faucet area exposed to keep clean, and that area is easier to clean.
Conventional wisdom has no place at Perlick. That's because Perlick's drive for innovation is legendary, leaving convention for the other guys to play with. Now, wisdom in general... well, that's another story. The new Perl Stainless Faucet from Perlick is a classic example. Its revolutionary Perl ball and floating O-ring design eliminates the need for a valve shaft. Beer gets no exposure to air; there's literally no space for mold and bacteria to grow. The Perl Faucet has fewer internal parts for better reliability.
This brass plated shank is 4-1/8" long measured from the end of the threading to the end where the faucet attaches. A shank is used to attach a beer line to a faucet. The shank is mounted through a 1" hole in a wall, refrigerator door, cabinet, etc. The shank comes with a black flange on the front and a compression ring on the back. The compression ring is used to secure the shank to the mounting surface. All shanks come fitted with a tail piece for beer line connection.
- 4-1/8" Length (Measured from the end of the threading to the end where the faucet attaches)
- 3/16" ID Beer Line Connection
- Forged Brass Lock Nut
- Black Plastic Flange
- Faucet Coupling and Sleeve
Be the first to ask a question.