- Stainless steel shank measures 12-1/8" long with a 1/4" I.D. bore
- Can be installed into an existing single shank hole
- Comes with a black flange on the front and a compression ring on the back
- Compression ring secures the shank to the mounting surface
- All stainless steel contact makes this shank ideal for dispensing beer, wine, and cider
This stainless steel shank measures 12-1/8" long with a 1/4" I.D. bore and can be installed into an existing shank hole. It comes with a black flange on the front and a compression ring on the back, which is used to secure the shank to the mounting surface. The beer faucet is not included. Larger and smaller sizes are available.
Stainless steel has a strongly bonded oxide layer that makes it less susceptible to attack by acids, so it is ideal for dispensing wine and cider as well as beer.
- Overall Length 12-1/8"
- Bore I.D. 1/4"
- Thread 7/8"-14 (5/8" BSP)
- Material 304 Grade Stainless Steel
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.