Every installed PRO-MAX (FOB) needs to be plumbed to a drain. When the PRO-MAX is reset with a full keg or the lines are being cleaned the gas vent blow-off contains liquid - this waste needs to be captured and discarded. The PM1-2-DK Installation Kit with wall mounted drain bottle makes a convenient drain receptacle for your walk-in cooler. This Drain Kit makes it easy to insure your cooler remains safe and clean by eliminating beer spray forming on the walls and floor. One kit can accommodate up to 8 PRO-MAX units.
- Sealed drain bottle for PRO-MAX (FOBs).
- Convenient mounting bracket.
- Pre-drilled hole in cap for drain hose.
- Easily removable container for dumping in sink.
- Drain bottle with mounting bracket
- 50 feet of 1/4" I.D. clear beer hose
- 1/4" x 1/4" stainless steel elbow
- (20) 8" Eyelet cable ties
- (20) 3/4" Eyelet screws
- (7) 1/4" I.D. hose "T"s
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Used with Pro-Max-1 and Pro-Max-2
- Height 9"
- Diameter 3"
- Capacity 1 Quart
- Inlet Opening 1/2"
- Mounting Bracket Included
FOB Drain Kit Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |