- Engineered by beer-industry experts for performance and value with a rugged stainless steel cabinet
- Digital thermostat for accurate glycol bath temperature
- Expanded urethane foam insulates cabinet to maintain glycol temperature and minimize condensation
- Exterior sight glass to verify glycol bath level
- Anti-vibration pads reduce motor noise
The Micromatic Pro-Line Glycol Power Pack features a powerful 1/2 HP Compressor with one pump and motor.
A glycol chiller is the right solution if you're using a long-draw system - meaning you would like to have your chiller several feet away from where you plan to dispense. This system implements the power of glycol to move beer further distances, while still keeping it cold from keg to tap. Propylene glycol is combined with water to create a chilled mixture that's pumped from the glycol power pack through the cooling lines that run parallel to your beer lines. Propylene glycol, a non-toxic, food-grade antifreeze, is the main component that's been used for many years in food-processing systems. Glycol cooled draft beer dispensing systems are typically used in commercial applications such as bars, restaurants, and stadiums.
- Glycol Power Pack
- ETL Listed
- 1/2 HP Air Cooled Compressor
- .059 x 112" Capillary Tube
- 16 oz. of R-134a Refrigerant
- 3,600/H BTUs
- Second Pump & motor Included
- 18 PSI Suction Pressure with bath filled at 32 degrees
- 11.5 Gallon Bath Capacity
- 157 lbs
|Glycol Chiller Specs|
|Glycol Tank Capacity||11.5 gal.|
|Dedicated Circuit||15.4 Amps.|
|Compressor Power||1/2 HP|
|Unit Weight||157 lbs.|
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.