- The UBC T75F-1/4T3 Tayfun Flash Chiller is most suitable for cooling beer, beverages, juice and pre-chilling water where there is limited refrigeration
- This unit chills beer, beverage, or water by by running through a 40' long stainless steel coil submerged in ice cold water
- Flash chiller comes equipped with 3 product coils that reach a total of 120 feet
- Unit includes a manual thermostat and an agitator pump totton
- Icebank prechiller for 1 beer, beverage, or water line
The T75F-1/4T3 Tayfun Flash Chiller with 3 product lines is an ideal beer flash chiller. This flash cooler comes equipped with three 40' stainless steel coils and an agitator pump Totton. This tayfun chiller foam in place of an insulated bath and an ice bank chiller for 1 to 3 beer, beverage, or water lines.
Flash chillers are a specific kind of refrigeration system used to cool alcohol and other beverages. A Flash Chiller or Cooler is ideal for dispensing ice cold seltzer, juice, tea and beers when there is limited refrigeration and it is impracticable to use cold plates and coils requiring a continuous supply of ice and drainage. Using a flash chiller allows home brewers raise the temperature of the product dramatically over a short period of time, depending on the production needs. A flash chiller includes an ice bank and a stainless steel coil that is submerged in ice cold water. Flash chilled draft beer dispensing systems are typically used in commercial applications such as bars, restaurants, and stadiums.
- Ice bank pre-chiller for 1 beer, beverage or water line
- Most suitable for cooling beer , beverages, juice and pre-chilling water where there is limited refrigeration
- Beer, beverage or water is chilled by running through a 40' long stainless steel coil submerged in ice cold water
- 3 colis for total length of 120'
- Ice bank - 22 lbs
- Manual thermostat
- Foam in place insulated bath
- Agitator pump Totton
- Ideal beer flash cooler / beer flash chiller
|Glycol Chiller Specs|
|Capacity||1900 BTU/hr evap 20f|
|Glycol Tank Capacity||3100 BTU/hr|
|Dedicated Circuit||15 amp|
|Pump Type||FloJet SPC42 Procon/ Totton|
|Pump Flow Rate||240 Gal/Hr|
|Unit Weight||75 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||84 lbs|
Labor - 12 Months
Parts - 12 Months
Compressor - 72 MonthsThe compressor is covered for 5 years from the date of purchase
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.