Kegco 6 Gallon Glass CarboyModel: CB-06
$82.65SAVE 35% - $28.93
- Glass carboy holds 6 gallons and is ideal for fermentation
- Superior to plastic buckets and plastic carboys for a multitude of reasons
- Does not scratch easily, making it super easy to clean and sanitize and preventing it from holding odors
- Airtight construction will not break down over time like plastic carboys
- Can provide decades of great performance when handled with care
INFO & GUIDES
6 gallon glass carboys are preferred over plastic carboys and plastic buckets for a multitude of reasons. They are easy to sanitize and do not hold odors after fermentation because they do not scratch easily, so there are no areas to harbor bacteria. They do not break down over time and are airtight so if you handle them with care, they can provide decades of great performance.
- Material: Glass
- Dimensions: 20.5"H x 10.5"W
- Weight: 17 lbs
Disclaimer - These carboys are made of glass and should be handled with extreme care. We have been able to use both hot and cold liquids in them, but they are not impervious to thermal shock and can shatter when exposed to large, sudden changes in temperature. Use caution.
Be the first to ask a question.
07/22/2016Perfect for our needs!
I must admit we don't use it for fermentation -- my husband loves to collect his spare change. We had gotten the equivalent of this when my mother passed away -- goodness knows where she got them, but she had two that she had dried flowers in and my husband and my sister's husband took them for their spare change. My husband used his happily for years, but was a little careless this year when he finally filled it and was trying to empty it and it broke. This is an excellent replacement!