- Perfect volume for fermenting 6.5 gallons of beer and hard cider
- Fermenter is made from Tritan, a medical-grade, BPA-free, food-safe polymer, with the clarity of glass with the durability and convenience of plastic
- Strong and durable stand, designed with I-Beam and honeycomb structure to stand the test of time
- Includes a proprietary 3" butterfly valve that is compatible with any wide mouth mason jar
- 100% silicone gaskets to make sanitation and cleaning a breeze
The Catalyst Fermentation System is an innovative piece of homebrewing equipment that simplifies the fermentation process, making it easier than ever to make great beer at home. Craft A Brew has taken features seen only in high-end, professional brewing equipment and integrated them into a compact homebrewing system that is both functional and elegant. With The Catalyst not only solves issues of current homebrewing equipment, but also introduces innovative and practical features, making it a convenient tool for first-time brewers and experts alike. Form and function are equally important, so the design was not only focused on making a product that works, but one that looks good too. The Catalyst introduces elegant functionality and good design into the world of home brewing, so you have equipment worth showing off rather than being hidden in a closet.
The Catalyst's tank is made from Tritan®, a medical-grade, BPA-free, polymer. This food-safe polymer is the highest quality material ever used in a fermenter, providing the clarity of glass with the durability and convenience of plastic. This material acts as an excellent barrier against oxygen, makes the tank 93% more scratch-resistant than other plastic fermenters and is even dishwasher safe, withstanding temperatures of up to 230° Fahrenheit. It also incorporates removable, 100% silicone gaskets to make sanitation and cleaning a breeze.
The Trub Trap consists of a 3" butterfly valve and is compatible with any wide mouth mason jar so you can perform a multitude of tasks without disturbing or oxidizing that precious beer. Use a 24 oz. mason jar to catch trub, hops and other pre-fermentation sediment, then discard it by closing the valve and unscrewing the mason jar. Use a 16 oz. mason jar as a yeast starter - just attach and open the valve to pitch. Leave the jar attached to collect all of the primary fermentation trub. Use an 8 oz. mason jar during secondary to catch all of your viable yeast and refrigerate for later use. The bottling attachment makes bottling easier than ever. Just screw on the included transfer funnel, attach it to the transfer tubing and open the valve. Let gravity do all the work, down to the last, perfectly clear bottle of beer.
- 6.5 Gallon Tank with Lid
- Stand (Base, 2 Legs, 2 Support Beams, 8 Screws)
- 3" Proprietary Butterfly Valve
- Transfer Tubing
- Tubing Clamp
- Rubber Stopper
- 16 Oz. Wide Mouth Mason Jar
- Allen Wrench
- 6.5 gallon Conical tank with 45˚angle
- Silicone gasket with multi-surface contact to ensure a perfect seal
- Includes a proprietary 3" butterfly valve. The largest in the industry
- All steps in one vessel: Primary, Secondary, Harvest Yeast and Bottling
- Strong and durable stand, designed with I-Beam and honeycomb structure.
- Trub Trap is compatible with any wide mouth jar to eliminate transfers.
- Medical-grade, BPA-free, food-safe polymer
- 93% more scratch-resistant than other plastic fermenters
- Dishwasher safe - can withstand temperatures up to 230° F
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.