- Set of four durable and NSF approved 304 grade stainless steel beer kegs designed for use with ball lock keg couplers
- Feature permanently molded heavy duty rubber bottom skirts and top handles
- Stainless steel lids fasten tightly to the bodies and include pressure relief valves
- Easily stackable design allows you to store them in tight places
- Ball lock fittings are easily accessible for convenient cleaning and maintenance
Dimensions: 14-7/16" tall, 8-1/8" in diameter
These NSF-approved KM25G-RBT Home Brew Beer Kegs have a convenient 2.5 gallon size that is perfect for taking your favorite beverages on the road or providing samples in small batch sizes. The homebrew kegs, also known as Pepsi kegs or Cornelius kegs, are designed for use with ball lock keg couplers and have easily accessible ball lock fittings for fast cleaning and maintenance. Constructed of 304 grade stainless steel, the kegs feature permanently molded rubber bottom skirts and top handles that make them simple to carry and stack. The stainless lids fasten tightly to the bodies and have pressure release valves that allow you to easily depressurize the kegs. Kegco homebrew beer kegs can be used to store many of your favorite beverages, including beer, soda, wine, kombucha, and cold-brew coffee. Set of four. NSF approved.
- Set of 4 home brew kegs
- Ball lock fittings
- Perfect for storing beer, soda, wine, kombucha, or iced coffee
- Integrated pressure release valve in lid
- 304 grade stainless steel
- Molded rubber top handles
- Molded rubber bottom skirt
- NSF approved
- Capacity: 2.5 US gallons (9.46 liters)
|Dimensions and Capacity|
|Capacity||2.5 U.S. Gallons (9.46 Liters)|
|Material||304 Grade Stainless Steel|
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.