- Set of four durable 304 grade stainless steel beer kegs designed for use with ball lock keg couplers and is NSF Approved
- Feature permanently molded heavy duty rubber bottom skirts and top handles
- Stainless steel lids fasten tightly to the body and include pressure relief valves
- Easily stackable for convenient storage in tight spaces
- Ball lock fittings are easily accessible for convenient cleaning and maintenance
Dimensions: Diameter - 8.5" x Height - 25"
These Kegco 5 Gallon Rubber Handle Home Brew Beer Kegs have permanently molded rubber bottom skirts and top handles for easy carrying and stacking.These ball lock kegs have been approved by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) for commercial use. These homebrew kegs, also known as Pepsi Kegs or Cornelius Kegs, are constructed of 304 grade Stainless Steel and are designed for use with ball lock keg couplers. The ball lock fittings are easily accessible for convenient cleaning and maintenance. The stainless steel lids fasten tightly to the body and feature a pressure release valve to easily depressurize the keg. They can be opened and filled with your favorite beverage, be it beer, soda, wine, kombucha or cold-brewed coffee. NSF approved.
- Set of 4 Home Brew Kegs
- Ball Lock fittings
- Approved by (NSF) National Sanitation Foundation
- Perfect for storing beer, soda, wine, kombucha or iced coffee
- Integrated pressure release valve in lid
- 304 Grade Stainless Steel
- Molded rubber top handles
- Molded rubber bottom skirt
- Capacity: 5 US Gal (19 Liters)
|Dimensions and Capacity
|5 U.S. Gallons (19 Liters)
|304 Grade Stainless Steel
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.