- Durable 304 grade stainless steel beer keg is designed for use with ball lock keg couplers and is NSF Approved
- Features a permanently molded heavy duty rubber bottom skirt and top handles
- Stainless steel lid fastens tightly to the body and includes a pressure relief valve
- Easily stackable for convenient storage in tight spaces
- Ball lock fittings are easily accessible for convenient cleaning and maintenance
Dimensions: Diameter - 8.5" x Height - 25"
The Kegco 5 Gallon Rubber Handle Home Brew Beer Keg has a permanently molded rubber bottom skirt and top handle for easy carrying and stacking. These ball lock kegs have been approved by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) for commercial use. These homebrew kegs, also known as Pepsi Kegs or Cornelius Kegs, are constructed of 304 grade Stainless Steel and is designed for use will ball lock keg couplers. The ball lock fittings are easily accessible for convenient cleaning and maintenance. The stainless steel lid fastens tightly to the body and features a pressure release valve to easily depressurize the keg. They can be opened and filled with your favorite beverages, be it beer, soda, wine, kombucha or cold-brewed coffee. NSF approved.
- Ball Lock fittings
- Perfect for storing beer, soda, wine, kombucha or iced coffee
- Approved by (NSF) National Sanitation Foundation
- Integrated pressure release valve in lid
- 304 Grade Stainless Steel
- Molded rubber top handles
- Molded rubber bottom skirt
- Capacity: 5 US Gal (19 Liters)