- Durable 304 grade stainless steel beer keg is designed for use with ball lock keg couplers and is NSF approved
- Features a permanently molded heavy duty rubber bottom skirt
- Stainless steel strap handle makes this keg easier to carry
- Stainless steel lid fastens tightly to the body and includes a pressure relief valve
- Ball lock fittings are easily accessible for convenient cleaning and maintenance
Dimensions: Diameter - 8.5" x Height - 25"
The Kegco 5 Gallon Home Brew Beer Keg is constructed of 304 grade Stainless Steel and is designed for use will ball lock keg couplers. These ball lock kegs have been approved by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) for commercial use. These homebrew kegs, also known as Pepsi Kegs or Cornelius Kegs, have a permanently molded rubber bottom skirt and a stainless steel strap handle for easy carrying. The stainless steel lid fastens tightly to the body and features a pressure release valve to easily depressurize the keg. They can be opened and filled with your favorite beverages, be it beer, soda, wine, kombucha or cold-brewed coffee. The ball lock fittings are easily accessible for convenient cleaning and maintenance. NSF approved.
- Ball Lock fittings
- Perfect for storing beer, soda, wine, kombucha or iced coffee
- Integrated pressure release valve in lid
- 304 Grade Stainless Steel
- Single strap handle
- Molded rubber bottom skirt
- Capacity: 5 US Gal (19 Liters)
- Approved by (NSF) National Sanitation Foundation
|Dimensions and Capacity|
|Capacity||5 U.S. Gallons (19 Liters)|
|Material||304 Grade Stainless Steel|
Be the first to ask a question.