- Length: 1.87"
- Barb: 3/8" O.D. (9.5 mm)
- Pressure: to 60 psi (4.2 BAR)
- Temperature: 32°F to 160°F (0°C to 71°C)
- Material: Medical Grade Polypropylene
- Meets NSF Standard C-2 for Food Equipment
- Non-spill valves help to maintain a clean work environment
- One handed operation - no tools needed to connect or disconnect
- Audible "click" asures your connection is secure
- High flow valve design for maximum flow in a compact coupling
- Connection Female side
- Barb 3/8" O.D. (9.5 mm)
- Length 2.79"
- Shutoff Built-in
- Main Components Polypropylene
- Pressure to 60 psi (4.2 bar)
- Temperature 32°F to 160°F (0°C to 71°C)
- Approval NSF standard C-2 for food equipment
- Color Light Gray with Charcoal Gray Latch
No customer reviews available.
is this compatible with co2 or is this liquid only?
by Erik on February 05, 2019
You can use those for liquid , it is medical grade plastic so there should be no issue with the plastic negatively effecting liquid that is consumed.
by Dave on February 21, 2019