- Perfect for parties and outdoor beer dispensing - simply add ice water to the cooler and the beer is cooled down as it passes through the coil
- The 3/8" O.D. 120' stainless steel coil makes this jockey box far superior for cooling than "cold plate" style jockey boxes
- Durable 50 quart black cooler utilizes an insulated lid and extra insulation in the walls for superior cold retention
- This rolling jockey box features a long telescoping handle and heavy-duty wheels that make it easy to transport
- Cooler also features molded side handles, a leak-resistant drain, and four convenient cup holders molded into the lid
This Kegco Rolling Jockey Box is ideal for parties or outdoor beer dispensing and is easy to transport thanks to its long telescoping handle and heavy-duty wheels. This single faucet jockey box uses a 50-quart cooler with Xtreme foam insulation for superior cold retention, and features a leak-resistant drain that allows you to remove water without having to turn the cooler upside down. The cooler lid has four convenient drink holders and the body features molded side handles for easy carrying. The single coil allows plenty of room for bottles and cans to be kept cold, adding variety to your selection!
The jockey box allows you to dispense ice cold beer without having to keep the kegs themselves cool. Beer is pumped into the jockey box and through a stainless steel coil that is submerged in ice water. As it travels through the coil, it is cooled down and comes out nice and cold on the other side. This jockey box includes a chrome-plated brass faucet with brass lever, a black plastic faucet knob, stainless steel shank and ice box coupler assemblies, and a 3/8" O.D. 120' stainless steel coil. Jockey boxes that use stainless coils are far superior for cooling than "cold plate" style jockey boxes.
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES TO COMPLETE YOUR SETUP
To complete your Jockey Box set up, you will need to add the following products if you do not already have them:
1. CO2 Tank
CO2 cylinders house the CO2 gas that is used to push beer from the keg through the beer line and out of the faucet. The bigger the tank, the more kegs you can dispense before needing to refill it. Generally speaking, it takes about a pound of CO2 to dispense a full size keg.
2. CO2 Regulator
A CO2 regulator helps you control the flow of gas from your CO2 tank to the keg. We have a wide variety of both single gauge regulators, which only display the CO2 output pressure, and dual gauge regulators, which display both CO2 output pressure and volume.
3. Air Line Assembly
The air line assembly (made up of one length of 5/16" blue air tubing and two plastic air line clamps) allows the CO2 to flow from the regulator into the keg, pushing beer out to the faucet. We have different lengths of air line to choose from.
4. Keg Coupler
Whether you plan on tapping an American D System keg or a European Import keg, you can choose from our selection of keg couplers to find the correct coupler to fit your needs.
5. Jumper Line Assembly
The jumper line assembly (made up of 5' of 3/8" Thermoplastic (Super Vinyl) beer tubing and your choice of wing nut or hex nut fittings) connects the top of the keg coupler to the inlet on the back of the jockey box. It is necessary to get the beer from the keg into the jockey box.
6. Flusher Line
The flusher line can be hooked up to a water spigot, allowing you to rinse the coil out with clean water to help keep it clean.
7. Cleaning Kit
For deep cleaning to remove the protein and mineral deposits that beer leaves behind, there is no substitute for a cleaning kit with beer line cleaner. The 5L Pressurized Cleaning Kit gives you enough pressure to easily clean the long draw of a coil. You can try using a hand pump system, but the resistance in the coil would make it a long, arduous process.
- Single faucet jockey box
- Stainless steel 3/8" O.D. 120' coil
- Stainless steel shank and ice box coupler
- Includes chrome faucet with black faucet knob
- Black 50-quart chest cooler features molded handles for easy, controlled lifting
- Heavy-duty wheels and long telescoping handle provide easy transportation and compact storage
- Insulated lid and extra insulation in the walls ensure superior cold retention
- Leak-resistant drain allows for convenient draining without having to turn the cooler upside down
- Cup holders molded into the lid make it easy to keep drinks close
- Direct draw kit sold separately
No customer reviews available.