Stainless Steel Cooling Coil, 100' x 3/8" O.D. Stainless Steel coils are available in lengths from 50' to 120', and are used in an ice-water bath to chill
beer down to the ideal dispense temperature of 36-38° F. They are only intended for use with draft beer, and should never be used with any other beverages. Use
with wine, cider, citrus drinks, and other acidic beverages will cause pitting and rusting and may even
cause holes in the tubing.
- Length 100'
- Tubing 3/8" O.D. x 5/16" I.D. 304 Stainless Steel
- Restriction 12lbs
- Dimensions 9-3/4" Diameter x 10" Height
- Includes Grommets, Ferrules, and Hex nut fittings for easy connection to shanks
- Liquid Content 1/2 oz per foot
100' coils not intended for coil cooler type applications as there is no faucet shank assembly that fits the 3/8" O.D. tubing. These coils are typically only used for a portable dispensing type applications where the output is connected to a beer line assembly going to a beer tower. Other coils reduce to 1/4" tubing on the faucet shank side.
For inlet and outlet use 609CA threaded shank assemblies.
SETUP & USE INSTRUCTIONS
- Use rough crush or cubed ice
(A) Completely fill cooler with ice for best results.
(B) Add water until coil(s) are completely covered with ice and water.
- Adjust CO2 regulator pressure to 12-14 P.S.I.
(A) Slowing increase pressure until the desired flow rate is achieved.
(B) DO NOT EXCEED 45 P.S.I.
- Warm keg beer will cause foam.
(A) For best results, keg of beer should be kept out of direct sunlight and insulated with a keg
jacket or blanket to limit the temperature increase.
(B) Do not let the keg temperature exceed 80°F. (Ice keg to lower temperature)
(C) The warmer the keg temperature gets, the more pressure is required for dispensing.
- Un-used keg beer may be saved for another days use by taking the following steps:
(A) Bleed off pressure. Excessive keg pressure will over carbonate the beer.
(B) Re-pressurize to 12-14 lbs.
(D) Unused portion MUST BE refrigerated.
- Clean coils after each use
- Never leave beer or water in the coils when storing cooler. For best results, empty cooler of
ice and water after each use and clean properly with chemicals specifically manufactured for
beer line cleaning. (Cleaning kits are available)
- Clean outside of stainless steel coils with a mild soap. Rinse with clean water and wipe dry.
- Never use cleaners containing chlorine, chlorides, bleaches, or mineral acids.
- Never clean with abrasives (i.e. sandpaper and steel wool). This will cause rusting.
- Never let stainless come in contact with iron, steel, or other metals, which causes
contamination leading to rust or corrosion.
- Handling or cleaning stainless coils improperly will cause pitting and rusting and may even
cause holes in the tubing. Coils handled or cleaned in such a manner will be damaged
beyond repair and voids all warranties.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Jockey Box Cooling Coil, 100' x 3/8" O.D. Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |