- Red 48-quart cooler utilizes Ultratherm insulation for superior cold retention
- Cooler lid holds open at 95° for easy access and is fitted with a snap-lock child-safety latch
- Recessed drain plug allows for fast drainage of excess water inside the cooler
- 100 ft. of 3/8"(LH) with 1/4" choke stainless steel coil makes this jockey box superior for cooling than "plate style" jockey boxes
- Includes chrome-plated brass faucet with brass lever, black plastic faucet knob, and ice box coupler assembly
Pour Ice Cold Draft Beer from anywhere with this CB481R 48Qt. Single Faucet Jockey Box by MicroMatic. Just add ice to this portable cooler, and with CO2 you will be pouring ice cold beer all day. With Ultratherm Foam Insulation in both the body and lid, your Jockey Box is sure to keep your keg cooler longer. A 95 degree hold-open-lid allows for easy access to the interior, while a recessed drain plug allows for the drainage of excess water. The Jockey Box includes a chrome-plated brass faucet with a brass lever, Nylon Lever Washer, Chrome Plated Bonnet, Shaft, Collar, High Gloss Black Plastic Knob, 100 ft. of 3/8"(LH) with 1/4" choke Stainless Steel Coil and an Ice Box Coupler Assembly. The Cooler measures 26"L x 13-3/4"W x 14-3/8"H. Please Note: Keg Tapping Equipment is sold separately.
A Stainless Coil is far superior for cooling than the "cold plate" style jockey box.
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES TO COMPLETE YOUR SETUP
To complete your Jockey Box set up, you will need to add the following products if you do not already have them:
1. CO2 Tank
CO2 cylinders house the CO2 gas that is used to push beer from the keg through the beer line and out of the faucet. The bigger the tank, the more kegs you can dispense before needing to refill it. Generally speaking, it takes about a pound of CO2 to dispense a full size keg.
2. CO2 Regulator
A CO2 regulator helps you control the flow of gas from your CO2 tank to the keg. We have a wide variety of both single gauge regulators, which only display the CO2 output pressure, and dual gauge regulators, which display both CO2 output pressure and volume.
3. Air Line Assembly
The air line assembly (made up of one length of 5/16" blue air tubing and two plastic air line clamps) allows the CO2 to flow from the regulator into the keg, pushing beer out to the faucet. We have different lengths of air line to choose from.
4. Keg Coupler
Whether you plan on tapping an American D System keg or a European Import keg, you can choose from our selection of keg couplers to find the correct coupler to fit your needs.
5. Jumper Line Assembly
The jumper line assembly (made up of 5' of 3/8" Thermoplastic (Super Vinyl) beer tubing and your choice of wing nut or hex nut fittings) connects the top of the keg coupler to the inlet on the back of the jockey box. It is necessary to get the beer from the keg into the jockey box.
6. Flusher Line
The flusher line can be hooked up to a water spigot, allowing you to rinse the coil out with clean water to help keep it clean.
7. Cleaning Kit
For deep cleaning to remove the protein and mineral deposits that beer leaves behind, there is no substitute for a cleaning kit with beer line cleaner. The 5L Pressurized Cleaning Kit gives you enough pressure to easily clean the long draw of a coil. You can try using a hand pump system, but the resistance in the coil would make it a long, arduous process.
- Ulltratherm Foam Insulation
- 95 degree hold open lid
- Heavy Duty Side Handles with Tie Down Loop for Storing
- Snap-Lock Child-Safety Latch
- Recessed Drain Plug for Easy Draining of Excess Water
- Chrome Plated Solid Brass Beer Faucet
- Chrome Plated Forged Brass Body
- Nylon Lever Washer
- Solid Brass Faucet Lever
- Chrome Plated Bonnet, Shaft, and Collar
- High Gloss Black Faucet Knob
- Coil I.D. is 3/8"(LH) with 1/4" Choke
- Coil Length is 100 ft. with 20 ft.
- Color of Jockey Box is Red
- Cooler Size: 48 Qt.
- Product Dimensions: 26"L x 13-3/4"W x 14-3/8"H
- Please Note:Keg Tapping Equipment is Sold Seperately
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.