- 120 foot (100' x 3/8" + 20' x 1/4" O.D.) high-quality stainless steel cooling coil (10" diameter X 11" height)
- Kegco JBS-4538B-SS ice box coupler has been specially designed for coil coolers
- NSF-approved Kegco CFBL chrome plated faucet with brass lever features a non-stick ball washer for smooth operation
- Includes stylish black ABS plastic faucet knob and must-have specialty faucet wrench for loosening and tightening shank collars
- Optional direct draw kit includes everything you'll need to set up a CO2 gas system for you jockey box
Kegco's Jockey Box Conversion Kit makes it easy to convert an existing Igloo or Coleman Cooler into a high performance Jockey Box Cooler, so you can enjoy cold draft beer at your next party, camping trip, or special function. Specially designed with all of the high quality beer components you'll need along with detailed assembly instructions, this kit makes the conversion process quick and simple, and will save you money over buying a preassembled Jockey Box. You will need a 48 quart or larger cooler that can accommodate the 120' stainless steel coil, along with a screwdriver, drill, or crescent wrench. Two holes will need to be drilled into the cooler: one in the front to mount the shank and faucet, and one in the back for the ice box coupler assembly. The icebox coupler assembly connects directly to the keg through a jumper line assembly.
Jockey Box Stainless Steel Cooling Coil, Right Hand, 50' x 5/16":
This coil is designed for use in an ice-water bath to chill beer down to the ideal dispense temperature of 36-38° F. It is 50' in length and the tubing is 5/16" O.D. x 1/4" I.D. 304 grade stainless steel. This coil is set up to be used on the right side of a jockey box so that the faucet is on the far right end of the cooler. It can also be place on the right side of the jockey box to have the faucet positioned in the middle of the cooler.
Optional Direct Draw Kit:
Complete your conversion with the optional direct draw kit. This kit includes everything you need to set up a CO2 Gas system for your jockey box. It includes A Brand New Aluminum 5 Lb. CO2 Tank (Empty), Pro Series Double Gauge Regulator, Lever Handle D System Keg Coupler, 5 Feet of 5/16" Blue Air Tubing and Two Plastic Air Line Clamps.
- (Optional) Aluminum 5 lb Co2 Tank
We offer the Co2 Tank as an optional kit component because many people already have one or would like a large tank size. All of our brand new tanks are made from high strength aluminum alloy which is not as heavy as a steel tank and will not rust. If you do not already have a tank, we highly recommend you take advantage of our incredible low price on brand new Co2 tanks.
- LH-542 - PRO SERIES DUAL GAUGE CO2 REGULATOR(OPTIONAL)
Easily measure PSI and Co2 volume and adjust Co2 output pressure using this pro series dual gauge regulator packed with premium features! The chrome plated brass body has a large pressure adjustment knob for easy use, and includes both a manual pressure release valve and an integral tamper-proof safety pressure relief valve that releases at 45-psi.
- 516BAL-5 - 5 FOOT LENGTH OF 5/16 INCH I.D. BLUE AIR LINE(OPTIONAL)
Our brewery-approved thermoplastic vinyl beverage hose not only meets but exceeds all of the rigid demands for beer dispensing systems. The blue 5/16" I.D. beer line remains flexible and durable at recommended temperatures and pressures, is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds, and will not rot, swell, or dry out.
- 516SNP - PLASTIC REUSABLE CLAMP FOR 5/16" ID TUBING(OPTIONAL)
This easy-to-use white plastic snap clamp fits 5/16" I.D. (9/16" O.D.) vinyl hose. A tooth-locking mechanism allows you to tighten the clamp without using tools, and the semi-rigid plastic design is reusable and will not corrode over time.
- KT85D-L - D SYSTEM KEG TAP - BLACK LEVER HANDLE (OPTIONAL)
This NSF-approved commercial grade keg coupler features a sturdy nickel-plated forged brass body with a stainless steel probe, and is designed for use with all domestic brand American D system Sankey kegs. The lever-handle design is easy to use - simply pull out and then down on the handle to couple the keg. A 55-psi pressure relief valve makes this coupler even more convenient to use, allowing over-pressurized gas to escape before it enters your keg.
- BLA316-5 - 5 FEET OF CLEAR BEER LINE WITH WINGNUT ASSEMBLY(OPTIONAL)
This clear 3/16" thermoplastic vinyl beer hose reliably meets all of the demands for beer dispensing systems. It remains flexible and durable at recommended temperatures and pressures, is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds, and will not rot, swell, or dry out. Included is 1 Plastic Snap Clamp with a reusable design and a coupling assembly of 1 Stepless Clamp, 1 3/16" Hose Nipple/Tail Piece, and Wing Coupling Nut that connects to keg coupler.
- JBS-4538B-SS - ICE BOX COUPLER - 4-1/2" LENGTH WITH 3/8" BORE
This stainless steel shank is used on the back side of the jockey box to connect the jockey box coil to the jumper line coming from the keg. The beer enters into the coil through this shank.
- JBC-120R - STAINLESS STEEL 120' COOLING COIL - RIGHT HAND
This coil is designed for use in an ice-water bath to chill beer down to the ideal dispense temperature of 36-38° F. It consists of 100' of 3/8" O.D. and 20' of 1/4" O.D. 304 grade stainless steel tubing. The liquid content is 1/2 oz. per foot so the 120' length will cool about 60 oz. at once. This coil is set up to be used on the right side of a jockey box so that the faucet is on the far right end of the cooler. It can also be place on the right side of the jockey box to have the faucet positioned in the middle of the cooler.
- 4334AS-304 - JOCKEY BOX SHANK - 4-1/8" WITH 1/4" BORE
This 304 grade stainless steel shank is used on the front side of the jockey box to connect the jockey box coil to the faucet for dispensing. It features a 1/4" bore and has a coupling nut that is compatible with all beer industry standard faucets.
- CFBL - CHROME BEER FAUCET WITH BRASS LEVER
Featuring a forged brass body and highly polished chrome finish, this NSF-approved beer faucet puts a stylish finishing touch on your kegerator at a price you'll love. The brass shaft assembly and lever includes a non-stick ball washer for smooth operation, and the lever has standard threading that is compatible with most branded tap handles.
- FKNB - BLACK PLASTIC BEER FAUCET KNOB
Looking for a stylish and reliable tap handle that won't break the bank? This durable ABS plastic faucet knob has a sleek and glossy black finish that gives any draft beer setup an elegant look at an affordable price. The 2-5/8" tall knob has 3/8" -16 UNC lever threads and fits all US beer faucets.
- FWHD - STANDARD METAL BEER FAUCET WRENCH
This beer faucet spanner wrench is an essential tool that allows you to quickly and confidently loosen or tighten shank collars without scratching your faucets. This wrench has been built to last with a rugged all-metal construction and a convenient 5-1/4" length.
SETUP & USE INSTRUCTIONS
- Use rough crush or cubed ice
(A) Completely fill cooler with ice for best results.
(B) Add water until coil(s) are completely covered with ice and water.
- Adjust CO2 regulator pressure to 12-14 P.S.I.
(A) Slowing increase pressure until the desired flow rate is achieved.
(B) DO NOT EXCEED 45 P.S.I.
- Warm keg beer will cause foam.
(A) For best results, keg of beer should be kept out of direct sunlight and insulated with a keg jacket or blanket to limit the temperature increase.
(B) Do not let the keg temperature exceed 80°F. (Ice keg to lower temperature)
(C) The warmer the keg temperature gets, the more pressure is required for dispensing.
- Un-used keg beer may be saved for another days use by taking the following steps:
(A) Bleed off pressure. Excessive keg pressure will over carbonate the beer.
(B) Re-pressurize to 12-14 lbs.
(C) Unused portion MUST BE refrigerated.
- Clean coils after each use
- Never leave beer or water in the coils when storing cooler. For best results, empty cooler of ice and water after each use and clean properly with chemicals specifically manufactured for beer line cleaning. (Cleaning kits are available)
- Clean outside of stainless steel coils with a mild soap. Rinse with clean water and wipe dry.
- Never use cleaners containing chlorine, chlorides, bleaches, or mineral acids.
- Never clean with abrasives (i.e. sandpaper and steel wool). This will cause rusting.
- Never let stainless come in contact with iron, steel, or other metals, which causes contamination leading to rust or corrosion.
- Handling or cleaning stainless coils improperly will cause pitting and rusting and may even cause holes in the tubing. Coils handled or cleaned in such a manner will be damaged beyond repair and voids all warranties.
No customer reviews available.