Label your kegs with our durable keg collar labels and ensure you maintain compliance with all TTB regulations.
- Material: White Calendared PVC Film
- Finish: Glossy/Writeable
- Adhesive: Yes, w/backing
- Low minimum and fast lead times
- 7" diameter with 2.5" center donut cutout
These keg collars are popular with many breweries thanks to their durability and flexibility of use with a variety of different flavors of brew. These labels are printed on white PVC film that is durable and still allows you to write and fill in your brewery's information. For added convenience it includes standard TTB and use warnings, as well as other features for identifying the specific product being kegged.
- Dates around the outer edge. JAN - DEC and 1-31
- Brewed and Packed by
- 5.16 U.S. Gallons
- 7.75 U.S. Gallons
- 15.5 U.S. Gallons
- GOVERNMENT WARNING: (1) According to the Surgeon General, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. (2) Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery and may cause health problems.
- Attention - read before tapping: this keg will rupture and may cause injury if over-pressurized with compressed air or co2. Tapping system and pressure regulator should be equipped with a pressure blow-off device. If you are not familiar with tapping equipment consult your retailer or local distributor.
- Employee initials ____
- ____ % alcohol by vol.
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.