- The Cool Brewing Fermentation Cooler Bag is sealed, insulated, and 100% waterproof so it will efficiently and neatly keep your temperatures in check
- Simply freeze a 2 liter soda bottle with water and place in the fermentation bag with a fermenting carboy
- Fits 6.5 gallon, 6 gallon, or 5 gallon fermenter carboys
- Doubles as a cooler for small spaces, events, or on the go!
- The innovative fermentation bag holds your brew at the right temperature, which is a critical points in making good, flavorful beer
Control your fermentation temperatures with Cool Brewing's simple, yet innovative, insulated fermentation bag. Fermenting your homebrew at the right temperature is one of the critical factors in making good beer. Let the temperature get too warm, and your beer will suffer. The Cool Brewing Bag allows the apartment brewer, those who have space constraints, or the brewer on a budget a great option to control fermentation temperature and make great beer.
Cool Brewing's Fermentation Cooler is designed specifically to accommodate standard 6.5, 6 or 5 gallon fermenter. You can simply freeze a 2 liter soda bottle with water, or similar, and place in the fermentation bag with your fermenting carboy. You can also use an ice pack or ice blanket, available as an addon, to keep the fermentation bag cold for up to 24 hours without ice.
This graph highlights a lager fermented at 53 degrees F in a 68 degree F room. For this test, 3 frozen 2-liter bottles were cycled every 24-36 hours.
The typical desired ale fermentation range is on average around 62-72 degrees F. For a typical 5 gallon batch (1) frozen 2-liter bottle should lower wort temperature around 5 degrees, while using (2) 2-liter bottles will lower wort temperature around 11 degrees for 24-36 hours. Of course your exact results might vary but you can adjust the amount of ice you use as you go. The manufacturer has found they can cool the wort temperature up to around a 30-35 degree drop from ambient room temperature.
The Cool Brewing Fermentation Cooler is sealed, insulated and 100% waterproof so it will efficiently and neatly keep your temperatures in check while also containing the mess of any fermentation blowouts. When you are done, the Cool Brewing Fermentation Cooler easily folds up for storage until the next brew day!
- Fits 6.5 gallon, 6 gallon, or 5 gallon fermenter
- 100% waterproof - no condensation
- Folds up for easy storage when not in use or travel
- Works in warm climates
- Doubles as a cooler
- Contains the mess of any fermentation blowouts
- Inner dimensions: 20.5"D x 25.5"H
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.