- The Home Brew Heat Pad was designed to improve the home-brewing expereince by providing a constant temperature for fermentation
- Convenient and easy to use, simply place on a flat surface, put your fermenter or carboy on it and plug it in
- Supplies constant, steady convection heat (25 watts, 110v) without creating any hot spots, while being very inexpensive to run
- Great for brewing in a cold garage or basement, or for getting your Saisons and farmhouse ales good and warm for fermenting
- Use the heat pad in conjunction with a Digital Temperature Controller for the ultimate in temperature control
One of the most elusive elements of the brewing process is the ability to keep a constant ideal temperature for fermentation. The Home Brew Heat Pad will ensure constant brewing temperature which is crucial for the success of brewing beer, wine or spirits. It is simple to use, just plug it in and set your fermenter or carboy on the pad. Raises temperature of a full 5 gallon carboy by about 10-15 degrees (above ambient temperature). Use the panel in conjunction with a Digital Temperature Controller for the ultimate in temperature control. Great for brewing in a cold garage or basement, or for getting your Saisons and farmhouse ales good and warm for fermenting!
- Holds a constant temperature of 96 degrees Fahrenheit on the face of the pad
- Flame retardant infection moulded polycarbonate
- 2 prong wall plug
- 110 Vac
- 25 Watts
- 6' Length Power Cable
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.