- Dual tap draft dispense system comes with everything you need to dispense carbonated water from multiple kegs
- Designed for use in both commercial and residential applications, this digital kegerator is CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7
- Spacious 5.8 cu.ft. interior is large enough to accommodate one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs
- Internal temperature can be easily and precisely set between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit using the intuitive push button controls and clear LED display
- Three wire storage shelves are included, allowing you to convert the keg cooler into a regular all-refrigerator for additional food and beverage storage
Dimensions: 35.875" H x 24.375" W x 24" D
What is the Z163S?
Designed to be the perfect keg dispensing unit for both commercial and residential environments, Kegco's CWZ163S-2 Dual Faucet Carbonated Water Kegerator is durable enough to withstand the demands of busy bars and restaurants yet quiet and energy efficient enough to make a great addition to your home. Fully equipped with a two tap keg dispense system, it is the easiest way to enjoy refreshing sparkling water any time you want.
This beautiful freestanding keg refrigerator's black cabinet and stainless steel door will look stylish with any decor. The kegerator cabinet comes with a double tap draft dispense system that features 100% stainless contact.
The CWZ163S-2 boasts many of the same great features that you've come to expect in Kegco keg dispensers, including a removable built-in drip tray and chrome guard rail that help minimize messes and make clean-up fast and simple. Easy rolling casters allow you to move the kegerator from room to room for added versatility.
Why the Z163S?
The keg refrigerator has an impressive 5.8 cu.ft. interior that is large enough to hold one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs. This allows you to store and dispense from two different 5 gallon kegs at the same time, giving your customers and guests a variety of flavors to choose from.
Durability & Functionality
The keg cooler has been designed with a steel interior floor mat that evenly distributes the weight of the kegs, helping to ensure long-lasting durability. When you aren't using this unit to store and dispense kegs, it can be converted into a regular all-refrigerator using the three included wire shelves, providing extra refrigerated storage space for food and other beverages.
How is the Performance?
Enjoy precise control over your keg refrigerator's internal temperature thanks to intuitive digital controls and a clear LED display. The CWZ163S-2 has one of the widest temperature ranges of any kegerator on the market today and can be set between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit.
Fan Forced Cooling
This sparkling water dispenser uses fan-forced cooling to evenly distribute cold air throughout the cabinet, helping to prevent hot spots and ensure a reliable storage environment for your kegs. Cold air is also directed into the draft tower to keep your beer ice cold from the keg to your glass. For added convenience, the kegerator also features automatic defrost.
- Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank
This tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a highly corrosion-resistant material. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 Valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for Co2 Regulators. An average fill is good for 5-6 kegs depending upon your fill.
- Includes Commercial Grade Dual Gauge Two Product CO2 Regulator
The regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve and measures PSI, as well as the volume of the CO2 gas in the cylinder. It has a pressure release valve and a large hand control which makes it easy to adjust the pressure inside the keg.
- Includes two 5 foot lengths of 5/16 Inch I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps
These standard 5 foot lengths of 5/16" I.D. blue air/CO2 tubing is made of thermoplastic vinyl hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. Each air line assembly comes with two plastic snap clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes Two Ball Lock Home Brew Keg Tap Complete Sets
These complete ball lock home brew keg tap sets include both gas in and beer out couplers for easy tapping of ball lock Cornelius Pepsi kegs. The gas in has a 1/4" nut and 5/16" hose barb already attached for easy connection to the air line. The beer out connector has a 3/16" hose barb that connects to the 3/16" beer line.
- Includes a Kegco Exclusive 14" Tall, 3" Diameter Dual Faucet Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower
This NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter dual faucet metal draft tower made of polished stainless steel. It comes complete with two stainless steel faucets and two 5 foot lengths of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing. Th3 tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included. This Kegco Exclusive tower measures 14" tall, giving you an extra 2" of space over standard draft beer towers to allow you to easily fill tall growlers and pint glasses.
- All dispensing accessories are UL recognized components
- Converts to a refrigerator with 3 full-width wire shelves
- Large enough to hold all full size kegs (including Coors, Miller, and many additional brands)
- Holds 1/2 barrels, full size kegs (15.5 gallons), 1/4 barrels, ponies (7.75 gallons), and 1/6 barrels (5 gallons)
- Matte black cabinet with stainless steel door
- Digital temperature control allows you to adjust the temperature between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- A great choice for dispensing beer, soda, kombucha, and wine
- Easy roll casters provide convenient mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill collects drips and spills
- Chrome guard rail helps prevent mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Steel interior floor mat ensures long-lasting durability and allows kegs to glide easily in and out of the cabinet
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- Plugs into standard home outlets
- CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7
This kegerator can fit one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs. PLEASE NOTE: Will not accommodate an "A" system keg.
|Unit Weight||125 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Coupler||Ball Lock|
|CO2 Tank||5 lb.|
|Cleaning Kit||Optional Add-On|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||1|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||3 Ball Lock/2 Pin Lock|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||2|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115v / 60Hz|
|Running Amps||2.3 A|
Labor - 12 MonthsLIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Kegco will, at its option, repair or replace any part of the unit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Kegco will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in this manual. Kegco will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Kegco Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
Parts - 60 MonthsLIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Kegco Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers’ shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
Additional DetailsWHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.
Be the first to ask a question.
No customer reviews available.