Serve and enjoy your homebrew the way it was meant to be enjoyed by using the Kegco HBK199S-2 Two Faucet Beer dispensing Kegerator. The hard work that you put into making the perfect brew deserves to be enhanced by the process of serving it from the tap. Not only will you be able to set the temperature of the kegerator to perfectly compliment the flavor and style of your beer, but you will be able to more fully engage the senses when serving your beer in this way. Guests can see the hue and level of clarity in your beer as it slowly fills the glass. They can see and taste the head that forms on top. The aroma will be more accessible and the taste will be enhanced by the temperature and added effervescence of the CO2. If you take pride in your brew, you should let that pride translate into your serving style too, and there's no better way to do that than by investing in a kegerator.
This kegerator comes complete with a dual faucet direct draw kit so that you will be ready to start storing and dispensing your beer as soon as you get it home, all you have to do is have your kegs of homebrew ready to go! The products in the kit, including a corrosion-resistant CO2 tank, a dual gauge regulator, and a stainless steel tower have been upgraded free of charge adding a $37 value to your order.
The HBK199S-2 is also outfitted with a stainless steel mat that evenly distributes the weight of your kegs so that the inner liner of the cooler remains undamaged despite frequent keg changes and years of use. The cooler is mounted on 4 locking casters so if you have a BBQ outside, or are hosting a party at your home, your keg can go to your guests! The sleek stainless steel finish makes it durable and easy to incorporate into existing decor. It also comes with 2 removable shelves so while you're waiting for your next batch of home brew to finish fermenting, your keg cooler can double as a small refrigerator. A knockout for your CO2 tank lets you maximize the cooled interior space for your refrigerator for kegs by storing the tank externally and a dishwasher-safe drip tray makes inevitable spills and accidental over-fills a breeze to clean up.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- MDK-199S-02 Keg Beer Cabinet Cooler and Two-Faucet Draft Home Brew Beer Dispense System
- Black Cabinet with Decorative Stainless Steel Door
- This Keg dispenser comes with two complete Direct Draw Kits for D System Kegs. This Keg Tap system comes with all the commercial grade components needed to tap two domestic keg.
- Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank with Electric Red Epoxy Finish
This tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a highly corrosion-resistant material. It features an eye-catching glossy powder coated epoxy finish in Electric Red that acts as an extra layer of protection against corrosion and wear. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 Valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for Co2 Regulators. An average fill is good for 5-6 kegs depending upon your fill.
- Includes Commercial Grade Double Gauge CO2 Regulator with Air Splitter
This two product regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve. The top gauge measures PSI, indicating how much CO2 pressure is inside of the kegs. The side gauge measures the remaining volume of CO2 in the tank, so you'll know when it's about time to get the tank filled. This regulator has an air splitter with two shut-off valves to deliver CO2 to one or two kegs at the same pressure, and features a T-style adjustment valve that can be adjusted by hand, eliminating the need for a screwdriver.
- Includes Two 5 Foot Lengths of 5/16 Inch I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with 4 Worm Drive Clamps
These 5 foot lengths of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/CO2 Tubing are made of Thermoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). These will not rot, swell, or dry out, and are unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. Each air line assembly comes with two durable stainless steel worm drive clamps that can be easily installed or removed with a flat head screwdriver.
- Includes Two Complete Ball Lock Home Brew Keg Tap Sets
These complete ball lock home brew keg tap sets include both gas in and beer out couplers for easy tapping of ball lock Cornelius Pepsi kegs. The gas in has a 1/4" nut and 5/16" hose barb already attached for easy connection to the air line. The beer out connector has a 3/16" hose barb that connects to the 3/16" beer line.
- Includes a 3" Diameter Dual Faucet Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower
This NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter dual faucet metal draft tower made of polished stainless steel. It comes complete with two chrome plated faucets with brass levers and two 5 foot lengths of 3/16 inch I.D. clear beer tubing. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- the Kegco HBK199S-2 Beer Dispenser comes with 2 full-width wire shelves and a hole plug which allows you to convert kegerator into a Compact Refrigerator.
- Holds: 1/2 barrels / Full Size Kegs (15.5gal), 1/4 barrels / Ponies (7.75gal)
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Removable Drip Tray with Grill to Collect spills
- Chrome Guard Rail to Protect Your Mugs and Glasses from Sliding Off
- Steel Interior Floor Mat for long lasting durability and easy glide of beer keg.
- Textured Serving Counter Top.
- 25% More Energy Efficient Design saves you money each month
- UL Listed
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- 5 Years on Compressor (parts only)
|Unit Weight||64 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||82 lbs|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Storage Capacities
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||Holds 1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||Holds 1|
|1/4-Barrel Slim||Holds 1|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||Holds 2|
|5-Liter / Mini Keg||Holds 2|
|Draft Beer Tower
|Number of Faucets||2|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115V / 60Hz|
Home Brew Dual Faucet Kegerator with Black Cabinet and Stainless Steel Door Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 1 reviews)|| |
|Tight Fit |
|Comments:||with in 8 hours the temperature in the kegerator was 32F. thermometer in glass of water and ice was forming in cup. To get two five gallon corny keg is a tight fit with gas and beer lines. I'm in the process of replacing the air splitter with a tee so I can move the regulator and co2 tank to outside of the kegerator. |
|Bottom Line:||I would recommend this product.|
Labor - 12 Months
Parts - 12 Months
Compressor (Parts Only) - 60 Months