- Ideal for home brewed beverages and includes 5 gallon keg
- Durable steel construction with Stainless Steel top and built-in drip tray to collect spills
- Easily holds a full size keg or multiple smaller kegs
- Customize the draft beer dispense system to suit your particular needs
- NSF compliant and ETL sanitation listed for commercial use
The Kegco HBK1TB-2K Commercial Kegerator is equally suitable for use in a trendy bar or in your very own man cave. This keg beer cooler is durably built to withstand the heavy-use of retail environments like a restaurant or tasting room but small and portable enough to easily move it from your kitchen to your patio. It is ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed and NSF Compliant, ensuring that it has met the requirements of widely accepted product safety standards for draft beer dispensers. The HBK1TB-2K is an excellent choice for any small business that wants to offer beer, wine or cold-brewed coffee on tap and is affordable enough to dispense like the pros at home!
Locking casters make this beer dispenser easy to move, while the built-in drip tray and steel interior make it easy to clean. The impressive compressor provides cool air that is fan-forced into the tower to ensure your beer is cold all the way up to the faucet. This kegerator includes with an air-cooled draft tower, so your direct draw will be provided by your beer distributor. Beverage Factory offers the ability to add a custom draft system with our top quality selection of regulators, couplers and fittings. See the available options below and feel free to contact our expert staff with any questions you may have.
Labor - 12 MonthsLIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Kegco will, at its option, repair or replace any part of the unit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Kegco will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in this manual. Kegco will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Kegco Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
Parts - 60 MonthsLIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Kegco Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers’ shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
Additional DetailsWHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.