- This kegerator's convenient 15" width makes it perfect for environments with limited available space like small bars and apartments
- The keg cooler's interior is large enough to hold one quarter slim keg, one 5 gallon commercial keg, or one 5 gallon home brew keg
- Powerful digital temperature controls make it easy to adjust the temperature between 32 and 65 degrees Fahrenheit to serve beer, coffee, kombucha, or wine
- Suitable for both commercial and residential applications, this keg dispenser is ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed and NSF Compliant
- PLEASE NOTE: Drip tray is not included but is available as an optional add-on
Dimensions: 34"H x 15"W x 22"D
If you take pride in creating home brewed beers, share them using the commercially-rated HBK15BBRNK kegerator by Kegco. The unit is ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed and NSF Compliant, assuring it has met all the necessary safety standards mandated for beer dispensing appliances. Plus, it has one of the most compact designs on the market today. Despite the keg refrigerator's cabinet having a width of just 15", it can fit several different keg styles and works in the tightest of spaces. For tasting room settings, the rolling casters and locking cabinet door make it easy to move the unit for sampling and serving.
The top-mounted interior light brightens the cabinet for ease of checking keg connections and CO2 pressure without heating up the cabinet or affecting stored beverage temperatures.
The unit can be programmed anywhere between 32 and 65 degrees using the push button digital control panel. Just press the 'Set' button to lock in a new temperature and use the up and down arrow buttons to reach the exact level of coolness desired.
Fits Quarter Slim Keg
This space-saving keg refrigerator has a capacity of 3.1 cubic feet, making it ideal to hold a 7.75 gallon quarter slim keg, 5 gallon Sankey, or 5 gallon ball lock homebrew keg.
Customizable Dispense Kit
This unit comes with a Kegco Exclusive 14" tall single faucet tower that can be upgraded to fit your needs, and optional add-ons are available to help you build a homebrew dispense kit to your exact specifications.
Wide Temperature Range
The Kegco HBK15BBRNK functions with a notably wide temperature range, allowing for home brew enthusiasts to store and dispense beer or even ferment home brewed beers.
- Matte black cabinet with stainless steel door
- Digital temperature control keeps temperature in range of 32°F-65°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Fan-forced cooling provides even temperatures throughout the cabinet and helps with quick temperature pulldown on a warm keg
- Blower hose direct cold air into the draft beer tower so every drop is kept cool
- LED interior lighting
- Security lock
- Includes both towel bar and curved door handles so you can choose the version that best matches your decor
- A perfect option for dispensing beer, soda, kombucha, or wine
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- Plugs into standard home outlet
This kegerator can fit one quarter slim keg, one 5 gallon commercial keg, or one 5 gallon home brew keg.
Labor - 12 MonthsLIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Kegco will, at its option, repair or replace any part of the unit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Kegco will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in this manual. Kegco will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Kegco Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
Parts - 60 MonthsLIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Kegco Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers’ shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
Additional DetailsWHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.