- The HBK163S-2NK is CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7 and perfect for both residential and commercial applications
- If you're not using this keg refrigerator to ferment, store, or dispense your beer, convert it into a regular all-refrigerator for added food storage using the three wire shelves included
- Adjust the digital temperature controls to anywhere from 32 degrees to 75 degrees Fahrenheit - one of the widest temperature ranges of any kegerator on the market today
- The 5.8 cu.ft. interior is spacious enough to hold one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs
- Desirable features include a Kegco Exclusive 14" tall air-cooled tower, removable built-in drip tray, chrome guard rail, easy roll casters, internal light, and steel interior floor mat
Dimensions: 35.875" H x 24.375" W x 24" D
What is the HBK163S?
Kegco's Dual Faucet Homebrew Keg Cooler has the design and functionality to work whether you are serving guests at home or customers in a commercial brew setting. The two tap beer system allows you to serve one or more beer styles at the same time.
The freestanding Home Brew Kegerator has a black cabinet with a coordinating stainless steel field-reversible door.
The HBK163S-2NK touts desirable features including a three-sided chrome guard rail, removable built-in drip tray, and easy-rolling casters.
Why the HBK163S?
The unit's 5.8 cu.ft. interior has enough space to hold one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs. If you're using it to ferment beer, it can house a 6 gallon bucket or carboy.
Durability & Functionality
The keg cooler can be easily controlled with the LED temperature display that allows you to make adjustments in 1 degree increments. Inside, the steel interior floor mat works to disperse keg weight evenly for increased cabinet durability.
How is the Performance?
With a temperature range that can vary between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit, the HBK163S-2NK can serve you to store and dispense beer in one instance and ferment homebrew beer on other occasions.
Fan Forced Cooling
The fan-forced cooling system distributes chilled air evenly throughout the interior to protect the integrity of your beverages, and the Kegco Exclusive 14" tall air-cooled dual faucet draft tower keeps your beer at the ideal temperature as it is poured.
- Converts to a refrigerator with 3 full-width wire shelves
- Large enough to hold all full size kegs (including Coors, Miller, and many additional brands)
- Holds 1/2 barrels, full size kegs (15.5 gallons), 1/4 barrels, ponies (7.75 gallons), and 1/6 barrels (5 gallons)
- Matte black cabinet with stainless steel door
- Stainless door has a protective film on it to prevent scratches during shipment; film can be peeled off once the kegerator has been set up
- Digital temperature control allows you to adjust the temperature between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit
- Can be set high enough for use as a fermentation chamber
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- A great choice for dispensing beer, soda, kombucha, and wine
- Easy roll casters provide convenient mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill collects drips and spills
- Chrome guard rail helps prevent mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Steel interior floor mat ensures long-lasting durability and allows kegs to glide easily in and out of the cabinet
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- Plugs into standard home outlets
- CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7
This kegerator can fit one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs. PLEASE NOTE: Will not accommodate an "A" system keg.
|Unit Weight||125 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Coupler||Optional Add-On|
|CO2 Tank||Optional Add-On|
|Cleaning Kit||Optional Add-On|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||1|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||3 Ball Lock/2 Pin Lock|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||2|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115v/ 60Hz|
|Running Amps||2.3 A|
Labor - 12 MonthsLIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Kegco will, at its option, repair or replace any part of the unit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Kegco will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in this manual. Kegco will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Kegco Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
Parts - 60 MonthsLIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Kegco Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers’ shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
Additional DetailsWHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.
06/30/202124" Wide Dual Tap Stainless Steel Commer Rich C
Was super easy to set up and works like a champ.
06/16/2020THIS IS A NICE UNIT SULLY
IUSE THIS AT HOME NICE AND COLD
05/30/2020Great Product/Great Customer Service Lee
Had this for almost a year and we use it pretty much daily. Had a small issue with the temp and freezing up, but the customer service department got us hooked up with the part we needed right away. Was concerned about having it shipped, however, all was well when we received it. Driver stayed while I un-packaged everything. Runs like a champ and we are considering a second one.
12/19/2019I love Christmas Dave of Sandbridge Beer Club
My wife surprised me with my new Kegerator. She ordered all the upgrades which I highly recommend. Easy to hook up and maintain. Once you adjust the CO2 the rest is gravy. Best Christmas present ever. We had a Christmas party planned and the Kegerator was a huge hit. I simply cannot list anything negative about the Kegerator.
08/06/2022Quiet and very efficient
My order was processed quickly and delivered in less than a week. I now have this unit for over a month now and to say I and my wife have been very pleased with it so far. It is very quiet. Some other reviewers have indicated that the compressor was noisy. This is not the case. We hardly ever hear the Kegerator running where it sits close to our family room. Setup was very quick from unboxing to startup was about 90 minutes. Only issue is the spot weld was weak on the chrome top rail that in no way effects the operation and hardly notice it after assembly. I would recommend this unit to anyone. You won't be disapointed.