- 15.5 gallon capacity beer kegs with drop-in D system valves already installed
- Constructed of durable 304 stainless steel for supreme cleanliness and sanitation
- 2.0 mm thick top and bottom chimes rolled 20% wider to make them stronger and easier to grip
- Used by breweries all over the world, these kegs are an excellent choice for your professional brewery operation
- Pallet of 18; pallet measures 48" L x 48" W x 53" H
These brand new 15.5 US Gallon full size, half barrel kegs are made entirely of food/beverage grade AISI 304 stainless steel. They come with a "D" System drop-in Sanke valve already installed. They have fully rolled top and bottom stainless steel chimes that are 20% thicker, making them stronger and easier to grip. All seams have been TIG machine welded for smooth and consistent seams with no burn residue, making them resistant to contamination. All surfaces of the keg have been chemically descaled (pickled) and fully passivated for a clean, sanitary, and corrosive free surface that ensures high quality packaging and transportation of beer and liquids. These kegs are manufactured in an ISO 9001:2000 certified facility and are produced to the highest standards of quality and workmanship required for a food and beverage grade storage vessel. Used by breweries all over the world, these kegs are an excellent choice for your professional brewery operation.
- Complimentary screen printing of your brewery name on keg (2-3 week lead time)
- Complimentary embossing or stamping of your brewery name on Chime (special order, approx. 60-90 days lead time)
- Quantity Discounts are available. Please call 1-800-710-9939 for details.
Please Note: Commercial kegs are intended to be used by professional breweries that have the specialized equipment to properly clean and sanitize these style kegs. These kegs are not recommended for use by home brewers who want to dispense beer using a commercial keg. There is no way to effectively clean and sanitize them without specialized equipment. We will not accept returns on these kegs purchased for home or personal use. Drop-in style valves are installed by dropping the valve into the key-way notches located near the upper edge of the keg neck. Once in place a stainless, spiral, two-layer thick, retaining ring is installed into the upper groove of the keg neck. This holds the valve in position and prevents tampering. Drop-in valves require a specific o-rings (not lathe-cut gaskets) according to the valve design model.
- Drop-in Sanke D System Valve
- Food and beverage grade AISI 304 stainless steel 1.5 mm thick body
- 2.0 mm thick top and bottom chimes rolled 20% wider, making them stronger and easier to grip
- TIG machine welded seams
- Chemically descaled (pickled) and fully passivated
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001:2000 certified facility
|Dimensions and Capacity|
|Height||23.25" (D coupler and beer line will add 5.5")|
|Weight||29.76 lbs. (empty)|
|Capacity||15.5 US Gal.|
|Material||304 Grade Stainless Steel|
|Rows||Two Rows - 18 Kegs|
|Dimensions||48" L x 48" W x 53" H|