- Specially designed by Kegco to include everything you'll need to pressurize and tap up to two D system kegs at a time
- Two commercial grade Kegco KT85D-L D system keg couplers allow you to tap all North American store bought kegs
- Monitor output pressure and tank capacity using the commercial grade Kegco 762-2 double gauge CO2 regulator
- Once filled, the brand new 5 lb. aluminum CO2 tank can dispense 4-5 full size kegs
- Includes two 5 foot lengths of blue air line, four plastic snap clamps, and two neoprene washers to ensure leak-free connection
This two product direct draw kit includes everything you need to pressurize and tap two D system kegs at the same time. It's the perfect addition to a commercial kegerator that does not include the dispense components, and can be paired with jumper line to connect to and serve from a jockey box. It includes a brand new 5 lb. aluminum CO2 tank (empty), commercial grade double gauge regulator, two US lever handle D system couplers, two 5' air line assemblies (with 5 feet of 5/16" blue air tubing and two plastic air line clamps each), and neoprene washers. Tanks are shipped empty and will need to be filled locally
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.