- Specially designed by Kegco to include everything you'll need to pressurize and tap a D system keg
- Commercial grade Kegco KT85D-L keg coupler allows you to tap all North American store bought kegs
- Monitor output pressure and tank capacity using the commercial grade Kegco 762 double gauge CO2 regulator
- Once filled, the brand new 20 lb. aluminum CO2 tank can dispense 20-25 full size kegs
- Includes 5 feet of blue air line, two plastic snap clamps, and a neoprene washer to ensure leak-free connection
This direct draw kit includes everything you need to pressurize and tap a D system keg. It's the perfect addition to a commercial kegerator that does not include the dispense components, and can be paired with a jumper line to connect to and serve from a jockey box. It includes a brand new 20 lb. aluminum CO2 tank (empty), commercial grade double gauge regulator, US lever handle D system keg coupler, 5' air line assembly (5 feet of 5/16" blue air tubing and two plastic air line clamps), and neoprene washer. Tanks are shipped empty and will need to be filled locally
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.