- Kegco Premium Party Kegerator Kit includes a stainless steel faucet and rod assembly
- No shanks or towers to be installed - you just need a refrigerator large enough to hold a full size keg
- Fast and easy way to have a kegerator in your home without having to drill through your refrigerator
- Note: Optional add-ons are shown for reference purposes, they are not included with the kit unless purchased
This Kegco Premium Party Kegerator Kit is the perfect solution for beer lovers that want the convenience of a "no assembly required" party pump with all the superior performance features of a kegerator! There are no shanks or towers to install... all you need is a refrigerator large enough to hold a full size keg, and you can quickly and easily have fresh tasting cold draft beer on tap for any party or get together.
KEGCO PREMIUM PARTY KEGERATOR CONVERSION KIT COMPONENTS
- FWHD - STANDARD METAL BEER FAUCET WRENCH
This beer faucet spanner wrench is an essential tool that allows you to quickly and confidently loosen or tighten shank collars without scratching your faucets. This wrench has been built to last with a rugged all-metal construction and a convenient 5-1/4" length.
- FKNB - BLACK PLASTIC BEER FAUCET KNOB
Looking for a stylish and reliable tap handle that won't break the bank? This durable ABS plastic faucet knob has a sleek and glossy black finish that gives any draft beer setup an elegant look at an affordable price. The 2-5/8" tall knob has 3/8" -16 UNC lever threads and fits all US beer faucets.
- 4933SS - STAINLESS STEEL BEER FAUCET
Featuring a premium faucet with 304 stainless steel polished body. The lever and shaft assembly are made of 303 stainless steel and includes a non-stick ball washer that ensures smooth operation. The lever has standard threading that is compatible with most branded tap handles.
- CHROME PLATED FAUCET ROD
This Faucet Rod Assembly allows you to use a standard metal beer faucet in a party environment without the need of mounting it to a refrigerator. The bottom part of the rod assembly is threaded onto the keg coupler beer out. The top part of the rod assembly has the threading that fits standard beer faucets.
- 516BAL-5 - 5 FOOT LENGTH OF 5/16 INCH I.D. BLUE AIR LINE
Our brewery-approved thermoplastic vinyl beverage hose not only meets but exceeds all of the rigid demands for beer dispensing systems. The blue 5/16" I.D. beer line remains flexible and durable at recommended temperatures and pressures, is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds, and will not rot, swell, or dry out.
- WORM-SM - WORM DRIVE CLAMPS FOR 5/16" ID TUBING
This easy-to-use worm drive clamp fits 5/16" I.D. (9/16" O.D.) vinyl hose. Simply screw to tighten with a flat head.
- (Optional) KT85D-L - D SYSTEM KEG TAP - BLACK LEVER HANDLE
This NSF-approved commercial grade keg coupler features a sturdy nickel-plated forged brass body with a stainless steel probe, and is designed for use with all domestic brand American D system Sankey kegs. The lever-handle design is easy to use - simply pull out and then down on the handle to couple the keg. A 55-psi pressure relief valve makes this coupler even more convenient to use, allowing over-pressurized gas to escape before it enters your keg.
- (Optional) LH-542 - PRO SERIES DUAL GAUGE CO2 REGULATOR
Easily measure PSI and Co2 volume and adjust Co2 output pressure using this pro series dual gauge regulator packed with premium features! The chrome plated brass body has a large pressure adjustment knob for easy use, and includes both a manual pressure release valve and an integral tamper-proof safety pressure relief valve that releases at 45-psi.
- (Optional) ALUMINUM 5 LB CO2 TANK
We offer the Co2 Tank as an optional kit component because many people already have one or would like a large tank size. All of our brand new tanks are made from high strength aluminum alloy which is not as heavy as a steel tank and will not rust. If you do not already have a tank, we highly recommend you take advantage of our incredible low price on brand new Co2 tanks.
- Some gas suppliers will not fill a CO2 tank, they will only exchange your CO2 tank for a full one. It is a good idea to find out what options are available in your area so that you don't buy one of our brand new high quality aluminum CO2 tanks, only to have it swapped out for a rusty old steel tank. If you are unsure where to get a tank filled in your area, you can try asking a local beer distributor or doing a local search for fire extinguishers and fire safety equipment. Companies that refill fire extinguishers are generally willing to fill a CO2 cylinder.
- All additional technical questions can be handled by one of our friendly technical support staff by calling toll free 1-800-710-9939.
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.