Kegco Standard Homebrew DIY Kegerator Conversion KitModel: SHCK
+ FREE SHIPPING
- Kegco 542 Pro Series dual gauge regulator features a gauge for output pressure and another to tell you how much Co2 you have left
- Available with your choice of ball lock or pin lock couplers
- Beautiful Kegco CFBL chrome plated brass faucet upgrades the look of your kegerator
- Includes a must-have beer faucet wrench to loosen or tighten shank collars without scratching faucets
- Note: CO2 tank is optional add on and shown for reference purposes
Take the guesswork out of building your own kegerator with Kegco's Standard Homebrew Kegerator Conversion Kit, which includes everything you will need to successfully convert a refrigerator or freezer into a home brew beer dispenser. Made up of high quality commercial grade parts that have been designed and built to last, this kit includes convenient features like a dual gauge regulator for monitoring both output pressure and CO2 volume and your choice of ball lock couplers for Cornelius Pepsi kegs or pin lock couplers for Coke kegs. Each of our kits includes detailed instructions to help make the conversion process quick and easy, and our friendly staff is available at 1-800-710-9939 to answer any questions you might have along the way.
Pro Series Dual Gauge Regulator:
Easily measure PSI and Co2 volume and adjust Co2 output pressure using this pro series dual gauge regulator packed with premium features! The top gauge indicates output pressure, while the side gauge tells you what's left in the Co2 tank, so you don't run out of gas during a party. The chrome plated brass body has a large pressure adjustment knob for easy use and includes a manual pressure release valve.
Ball Lock Home Brew Keg Tap Complete Set:
This complete ball lock home brew keg tap set includes both a gas in and beer out coupler for easy tapping of ball lock Cornelius Pepsi kegs. The gas in comes with a 1/4" nut and 5/16" hose barb already attached, allowing you to quickly connect it to the same size air line that standard draft beer regulators use. The beer out connector has a 3/16" hose barb that connects to standard 3/16" beer line.
Pin Lock Home Brew Keg Tap Complete Set:
Essential for tapping pin lock Coke kegs, this complete pin lock home brew keg tap set includes both a gas in and beer out coupler. To allow you to quickly connect the gas in to the same size air line that standard draft beer regulators use, it comes with a 1/4" nut and 5/16" hose barb conveniently attached. The beer out connector features a 3/16" hose barb for connecting to standard 3/16" beer line.
Note: CO2 tank is optional add on and shown for reference purposes
- (Optional) Aluminum 5 lb Co2 Tank
We offer the Co2 Tank as an optional kit component because many people already have one or would like a large tank size. All of our brand new tanks are made from high strength aluminum alloy which is not as heavy as a steel tank and will not rust. If you do not already have a tank, we highly recommend you take advantage of our incredible low price on brand new Co2 tanks.
- LH-542 - PRO SERIES DUAL GAUGE CO2 REGULATOR
Easily measure PSI and Co2 volume and adjust Co2 output pressure using this pro series dual gauge regulator packed with premium features! The chrome plated brass body has a large pressure adjustment knob for easy use, and includes both a manual pressure release valve and an integral tamper-proof safety pressure relief valve that releases at 45-psi.
- 516BAL-5 - 5 FOOT LENGTH OF 5/16 INCH I.D. BLUE AIR LINE
Our brewery-approved thermoplastic vinyl beverage hose not only meets but exceeds all of the rigid demands for beer dispensing systems. The blue 5/16" I.D. beer line remains flexible and durable at recommended temperatures and pressures, is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds, and will not rot, swell, or dry out.
- 516SNP - PLASTIC REUSABLE CLAMP FOR 5/16" ID TUBING
This easy-to-use white plastic snap clamp fits 5/16" I.D. (9/16" O.D.) vinyl hose. A tooth-locking mechanism allows you to tighten the clamp without using tools, and the semi-rigid plastic design is reusable and will not corrode over time.
- BLA316-5 - 5 FEET OF CLEAR BEER LINE WITH HEXNUT ASSEMBLY
This clear 3/16" thermoplastic vinyl beer hose reliably meets all of the demands for beer dispensing systems. It remains flexible and durable at recommended temperatures and pressures, is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds, and will not rot, swell, or dry out. Included is 1 Plastic Snap Clamp with a reusable design and a coupling assembly of 1 Stepless Clamp, 1 3/16" Hose Nipple/Tail Piece, and Hex Coupling Nut that connects to keg coupler.
- SHANK4 - 4-1/8" LONG SHANK WITH NIPPLE ASSEMBLY - 3/16" I.D. BORE
Our 4-1/8" long forged brass beer shank features a black flange on the front and a compression ring on the back, making it easy to secure the shank to a mounting surface to attach beer line to your faucet. The shank comes fitted with a tail piece for connecting to 3/16" I.D. beer line.
- FKNB - BLACK PLASTIC BEER FAUCET KNOB
Looking for a stylish and reliable tap handle that won't break the bank? This durable ABS plastic faucet knob has a sleek and glossy black finish that gives any draft beer setup an elegant look at an affordable price. The 2-5/8" tall knob has 3/8" -16 UNC lever threads and fits all US beer faucets.
- CFBL - CHROME BEER FAUCET WITH BRASS LEVER
Featuring a forged brass body and highly polished chrome finish, this NSF-approved beer faucet puts a stylish finishing touch on your kegerator at a price you'll love. The brass shaft assembly and lever includes a non-stick ball washer for smooth operation, and the lever has standard threading that is compatible with most branded tap handles.
- FWHD - STANDARD METAL BEER FAUCET WRENCH
This beer faucet spanner wrench is an essential tool that allows you to quickly and confidently loosen or tighten shank collars without scratching your faucets. This wrench has been built to last with a rugged all-metal construction and a convenient 5-1/4" length.
- SELECT BETWEEN BALL LOCK OR PIN LOCK COUPLERS
Choose either ball lock couplers to tap Cornelius Pepsi kegs or pin lock couplers to tap Coke kegs. Both sets include both a gas in and beer out coupler for easy tapping of home brew kegs. The gas in comes with a 1/4" nut and 5/16" hose barb already attached, allowing you to quickly connect it to the same size air line that standard draft beer regulators use. The beer out connector has a 3/16" hose barb that connects to standard 3/16" beer line.
- When converting a compact refrigerator it is very important to know your internal dimensions of your refrigerator with the door shut to insure that this beer cooler conversion kit will work on your compact refrigerator or chest freezer. To fit a full size keg in a refrigerator, you will need a minimum of 28" Interior Height and 17" width and depth. For a pony keg you will need 18" Interior Height and 17" width and depth. Remember to measure the depth with the door closed. When measuring the Interior Height, be sure to measure from the top of the compressor step bottom shelf. All refrigerators have a compressor step that needs to be accounted for when measuring your interior height.
- Some gas suppliers will not fill a CO2 tank, they will only exchange your CO2 tank for a full one. It is a good idea to find out what options are available in your area so that you don't buy one of our brand new high quality aluminum CO2 tanks, only to have it swapped out for a rusty old steel tank. If you are unsure where to get a tank filled in your area, you can try asking a local beer distributor or doing a local search for fire extinguishers and fire safety equipment. Companies that refill fire extinguishers are generally willing to fill a CO2 cylinder.
- All additional technical questions can be handled by one of our friendly technical support staff by calling toll free 1-800-710-9939.
11/06/2015Fast service Bob
All items in the standard kegerator conversion kit appear to be high quality and all parts were included. Great service!
01/22/2015works good Ted
works good and was easy to install. I like it
06/23/2014Good balanced kit Shura
the tubing is great, being a newbie I thought about buying PVC tubing myself. I will do it next time, but without a kit I would have bought lower quality one ( the correct one is 1/8 inch thick)
03/20/2014Everything was exactly as advertised. Art
Good quality and great value. Delivered quickly and in good condition.
Be the first to ask a question.
I was very impressed with the quality and delivery time. I would recommend going to Home Depot and purchasing some stainless steel clamps for a few bucks. Other than that I was very pleased with the conversion kit.