- Makes it easy to convert your Co2 keg coupler into a convenient party pump
- Includes restricted rod, chrome faucet with brass lever, plastic faucet knob, and 4" chrome plated pump
- HP-700 4" chrome plated pump features a chrome plated brass piston rod
- 7/8"-14 hex nut (U.S. Beer Industry Standard) beer port connection
- 5/16" I.D. vinyl hose gas port connection (fits 3/8" outlet barb)
Turn your Co2 keg coupler into a party pump! This is a restricted rod type sub assembly that features a restricted rod, chrome faucet with brass lever, a plastic faucet knob and a 4" chrome plated pump. The chrome plated pump features a chrome plated brass piston rod.
- Restricted Rod
- HP-700 4" Chrome Plated Pump
- Chrome Faucet with Brass Lever
- Abs Plastic Faucet Knob
- Beer Port Connection 7/8"-14 Hex Nut (U.S. Beer Industry Standard)
- Gas Port Connection 5/16" I.D. Vinyl Hose (To fit 3/8" Outlet Barb)
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.