The toughest and most efficient keg party pump on the market today!
UberTap combines a foot pump with multi-faucet dispensing to deliver beer 5 times faster than the common keg tap. A traditional picnic pump can dispense from 41/2 beers to only 21/4 beers per minute when separate individuals pump the keg and fill cups - the UberTap pours at least 111/4 12-oz. beers per minute. That means less waiting in line and more time enjoying the party.
The foot pump provides superior pumping than a traditional hand pump, allowing consumers to pump at a faster rate and delivering greater pressure per depression. This creates a more consistent flow of beer, and the hands-free method makes it much easier to pump while holding the faucet and cup.
The UberTap features a 303 stainless steel keg coupler with a black lever-style handle and a tin-nickel plated probe. It includes a foot pump with a 4-ft. hose, three plastic faucets with squeeze triggers and a 2-ft. hose for each faucet.
The UberTap S System Keg Beer Pump is compatible with Heineken, Becks, Amstel Light, Stella Artois, Scottish & Newcastle, Murphy's and many other import beers.
- S System
- 303 Stainless Steel Lever Handle Keg Coupler
- Tin-Nickel Plated Probe
- 303 Stainless Steel Tri-Splitter
- Foot Pump with 4-ft. Hose
- 3 Plastic Faucets with Squeeze Triggers on 2-ft. Hoses
ABOUT UBERTAP KEG BEER PUMPS
- Tri-Splitter Allows Dispensing From Three Faucets at Once
- 5 Times Quicker Than a Traditional Hand Party Pump
- Serve Eleven 12-oz. Beers Per Minute
- Reduces Lines and Waiting by Allowing for Faster Dispensing
- Foot Pump Replaces the Less Efficient Traditional Hand Pump
- Hands-Free Pumping Allows Consumer to Hold Both Faucet and Cup
- Seamless Integration for Least Disturbance of Beer as it Moves Through System
- Stainless Steel Tri-Splitter and Keg Coupler for Durability
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.