Kegco Pallet of 16 Kegs - 7.75 Gallon Commercial Keg with Drop-In D System Sankey ValveModel: 16X-K775G-DDI
- 7.75 gallon capacity beer kegs with drop-in D system valves already installed
- Constructed of durable 304 stainless steel for supreme cleanliness and sanitation
- Fully rolled top and bottom stainless steel chimes for maximum protection against heavy impact and buckling
- Also ideal for fermenting, kegging, storing, and dispensing kombucha or cold brew coffee
- Pallet of 16; pallet measures 48" L x 48" W x 30" H
These brand new Kegco HS-K7.75G-DDI 7.75 US Gallon, quarter barrel kegs are made entirely of food/beverage grade AISI 304 stainless steel. They come with a "D" System drop-in Sanke valve already installed. They have fully rolled top and bottom stainless steel chimes that are 20% thicker, making them stronger and easier to grip. All seams have been TIG machine welded for smooth and consistent seams with no burn residue, making them resistant to contamination. All surfaces of the keg have been chemically descaled (pickled) and fully passivated for a clean, sanitary, and corrosive free surface that ensures high quality packaging and transportation of beer and liquids. These kegs are manufactured in an ISO 9001:2000 certified facility and are produced to the highest standards of quality and workmanship required for a food and beverage grade storage vessel. Used by breweries all over the world, these kegs are an excellent choice for your professional brewery operation.
- Complimentary screen printing of your brewery name on keg (2-3 week lead time)
- Complimentary embossing or stamping of your brewery name on Chime (special order, approx. 60-90 days lead time)
- Quantity Discounts are available. Please call 1-800-710-9939 for details.
Please Note: Commercial kegs are intended to be used by professional breweries that have the specialized equipment to properly clean and sanitize these style kegs. These kegs are not recommended for use by home brewers who want to dispense beer using a commercial keg. There is no way to effectively clean and sanitize them without specialized equipment. We will not accept returns on these kegs purchased for home or personal use. Drop-in style valves are installed by dropping the valve into the key-way notches located near the upper edge of the keg neck. Once in place a stainless, spiral, two-layer thick, retaining ring is installed into the upper groove of the keg neck. This holds the valve in position and prevents tampering. Drop-in valves require a specific o-rings (not lathe-cut gaskets) according to the valve design model.
- Drop in Sanke D System Valve
- Food and beverage grade AISI 304 stainless steel 1.5 mm thick body
- 1.7 mm thick top and bottom chimes rolled 20% wider, making them stronger and easier to grip
- TIG machine welded seams
- Chemically descaled (pickled) and fully passivated
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001:2000 certified facility
|Dimensions and Capacity|
|Height||23.25" (D coupler and beer line will add 5.5")|
|Weight||27.75 lbs. (empty)|
|Capacity||7.75 US Gallons|
|Material||304 Grade Stainless Steel|
|Rows||Single Row - 16 Kegs|
|Dimensions||48" L x 48" W x 30" H|
Great product, thanks for the prompt shipping
01/01/2014I would buy from here again! cat
I bought a keg for my husband as a gift. It was deliveried on time and correct thing I ordered. At the time of ordering I liked that the web site made suggestions of items/accessories/part I may need for the item I bought.
01/01/2014good product.time delivery exelent francisco
the items are great and the time delibered is wonder full,even theres a big holiday this month of December., from California to Vancouver you done exelent job... I'm happy. thank you
05/20/2015Don't Forget to Get the Tool!!
Great high quality commercial keg...but to get the D-Ring in you need the tool (a bit pricey at $130)!
Colorado Springs, CO
Thanks for the feedback and for the great note. The valve removal press certainly makes the process of removing the keg valve much more efficient.