- Regulator gauge protector fits most CO2 and nitrogen regulator gauges
- Attaches to regulator using small screw threaded into back of regulator
- Made of durable metal with a black powder coat finish
- An excellent option for portable dispensers such as jockey boxes
- PLEASE NOTE: Does not work with Kegco 54 Series Regulators
This Regulator Gauge Protector fits most CO2 and nitrogen regulator gauges. It attaches to the regulator with a small screw that is threaded into the back of the regulator as shown. If your regulator does not have a threaded hole on the back of it, this regulator will not work.
Made of metal with a black powder coat finish.
Note: Does not work with Kegco 54 Series Regulators.
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.