Safely control the flow of CO2 with this Micro Matic 942-PP Premium Plus low pressure primary regulator. For added safety, this model has an integrated pressure relief valve that vents if pressures exceed 115-125 PSI. This primary regulator comes with an output gauge that monitors pressure up to 120 PSI to provide you options for different beers while the tank gauge has a 0-3000 PSI range so you know how much pressure remains in your cylinder. Premium Plus regulators come standard with a tamper evident adjustment screw and bonnet, preventing unauthorized adjustment to gas pressure which can cause foaming/performance issues.
- Adjust pressure from 10 to 110 PSI
- Built for durability: forged brass body, accurate machining, tin nickel plated
- Premium quality metal gauges for durability
- One piece heavy duty seat capsule
- Constant pressure supply at high output flow rates
- Durable built in long lasting solid nylon inlet seal
- Factory leak tested at 2900 PSI
- Tamper evident adjustment screw and bonnet
- Enlarged CO2 port for high volume
- Safety relief valve releases at 115-125 PSI
- Made in USA
- For home or commercial use
- Not for beer use
NOTE: The primary CO2 gas regulator is designed to decrease the gas cylinders high pressure to a lower, usable pressure for dispensing. This regulator can be used in a single pressure single keg application or for servicing several secondary regulators downstream. Regulating CO2 is important in providing quality draft beverages, because a pressure that's too low or too high will adversely affect the beverages taste and overall presentation.
- Output Pressure Gauge: 0-120 PSI RHT
- Tank Pressure Gauge: 0-3000 PSI, for accurate remaining tank pressure
- Pressure Relief Valve: Safety Pressure Relief Valve Releases at 115-125 PSI
- Performance: 1 Pressure / 1 Product
- Installation: CO2 tank mount (CGA-320 threads)
- Outlet: Standard 1/4" SAE Male
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.