- Works with any Co2 tank with a CGA-320 valve
- Measures PSI as well as the volume of the Co2 gas in the cylinder
- Regulator body is constructed of forged brass with all brass connections and components
- Integral safety pressure relief valve releases at 45 PSI
- Large hand control makes it easy to adjust the presure inside keg
The Kegco 542 Pro series works with any Co2 Tank with a CGA-320 valve and measures PSI, as well as the volume of the Co2 gas in the Cylinder. The regulator body is constructed of forged brass with all brass connections and components, a sintered brass inlet filter, integrated nylon tank connection washer (and spare) and self resetting safety release valve. Both gauges feature an easy to read design. The top gauge lets you know how much Co2 Pressure is in the keg and displays 0-60 psi. The second gauge lets you know how much Co2 gas is left inside the Co2 Tank and features a 0-2000 display. A large adjustment knob with a lock ring allows gas flow to be changed without the need for a screw driver. This regulator includes a tamper proof safety pressure relive valve that releases at 45 psi. There is also a shut off valve that allows for instantly shutting off pressure to the keg without backing up your gas line.
- Has a large hand control which makes it easy to adjust the presure inside keg
- Pro Series Gauge
- Pressure Adjustment Knob
- Chrome Plated Brass Body
- Output - 1/4" FNPT
- Integral Safety pressure relief valve releases at 45 PSI
- Manual Pressure Release Valve
Taprite Primary High Pressure Double Gauge Mixed Gas Regulator Model:5741PMHPT
Feel free to contact me directly to assist you.