Save over $30 on Inventory Reduction Sale!
- Dual gauge regulator can be used on any high pressure tank with a CGA-580 valve
- Nitrogen tanks have a female thread (CGA-580) while these regulators have a male thread
- Double gauge design measures PSI as well as the volume of nitrogen in the cylinder
- Has a duck-bill check valve which prevents backflow of liquid into the regulator
- Regulator features a non-adjustable safety blow off at 55-65 PSI for added safety
You can use this Taprite 742HPN Double Gauge Nitrogen Regulator on any High Pressure Tank with a CGA-580 valve. Nitrogen tanks have a female thread (CGA-580), these regulators have a male thread. Double Gauge Regulators Measure PSI, as well as the Volume of Nitrogen in the Cylinder. They are good for indicating how much Nitrogen is left in the cylinder and when you should have it refilled. The screw in the center is used to adjust the output pressure.
This double gauge nitrogen regulator has a forged brass body, is 0-50 PSI, has 60lb (output) & 3000lb (cylinder) Gauges, a 5/16" Barb Shutoff with Duck-Bill Check Valve and a Black Bonnet. This regulator features a non-adjustable safety blow off at 55-65 PSI, a flow control inlet nipple filter and a permanent Quad-Ring inlet seal on the primary gauge.
- Primary Nitrogen Regulator
- Nitrogen Tank Mount
- Performance: 1 Pressure / 1 Product
- 5/16" Barb Shutoff with Duck-Bill Check Valve
- Tank Pressure Gauge: 0-3000 PSI
- Output Pressure: 0-60 PSI
- Flow Control Inlet Nipple Filter
- Adjust Pressure by Screw
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.