- Ideal for use when dispensing multiple kegs off the same CO2 tank at different pressures
- Connects to a primary regulator with air line to allow you to regulate the pressure of each keg individually
- Allows you to dispense up to four kegs at four different pressures
- Output pressure gauges display 0-60 PSI for accurate keg pressure
- Includes wall mount bracket for easy mounting to a wall or the inside of a refrigerator
Secondary regulators are used when you are attempting to dispense two or more kegs off of the same Co2 tank. A secondary regulator will allow you to regulate the pressure of each keg individually. Features 4 pressures.
You still need a primary regulator that then connects to the secondary with a piece of air line. Each secondary regulator has its own shut off valve and adjustment pressure adjustment knob. Secondary regulators are best mounted to a wall or the inside of the refrigerator.
- Secondary CO2 or Mixed Gas Regulator
- Wall mount bracket
- Performance: 4 Pressures / 4 Kegs
- Output Pressure Gauges: 0-60 PSI, for accurate keg pressure
- Outlet Barb: 3/8" O.D. with shut-off
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.