Secondary regulators are used when you are attempting to dispense two or more kegs off of the same Co2 tank. A secondary regulator will allow you to regulate the pressure of each keg individually.
Installation ready! Walk-In cooler kit. This panel kit includes beer line assemblies attached to each air line for maximum organization.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Stainless steel 3/8" I.D. wall bracket.
- UL Listed.
- Forged brass and die cast for durability, accurate machining.
- Stainless steel valve seat for high corrosion resistance.
- Stainless steel inlet filter.
- Constant pressure supply at high output flow rates.
- Secondary Regulator - CO2 or Mixed Gas.
- Output Pressure Gauges 0-60 PSI, for accurate keg pressure
- Regulators, beer and air hoses, for kegs, all on one easy mount panel.
- Outlet Barbs 3/8" O.D. with shut-off.
- Wall mount panel, pre-drilled holes.
- Integral PRV For safety: pressure relief valve releases at 51-53 PSI.
Secondary Co2 Regulator Kit Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |