Secondary regulators are used when you are attempting to dispense two or more kegs off of the same Co2 tank. A secondary regulator will allow you to regulate the pressure of each keg individually.
Installation ready! Walk-In cooler kit. This panel kit includes beer line assemblies attached to each air line for maximum organization.
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Stainless steel 3/8" I.D. wall bracket.
- UL Listed.
- Forged brass and die cast for durability, accurate machining.
- Stainless steel valve seat for high corrosion resistance.
- Stainless steel inlet filter.
- Constant pressure supply at high output flow rates.
- Secondary Regulator - CO2 or Mixed Gas.
- Output Pressure Gauges 0-60 PSI, for accurate keg pressure
- Regulators, beer and air hoses, for kegs, all on one easy mount panel.
- Outlet Barbs 3/8" O.D. with shut-off.
- Wall mount panel, pre-drilled holes.
- Integral PRV For safety: pressure relief valve releases at 51-53 PSI.
Secondary Co2 Regulator Kit Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
Be the first to ask a question.