- Ideal for use when dispensing multiple kegs off the same CO2 tank at different pressures
- Connects to a primary regulator with air line to allow you to lower the pressure to each keg individually
- Output pressure gauge shows 0-60 PSI (safety pressure relief valve releases at 45 PSI)
- Large hand controlled adjustment knobs for easy pressure adjustment
- Features a durable chrome-plated brass body and nickel-plated valve seats for high corrosion resistance
The Kegco LH-54S-4 Premium Pro Series Four Product Secondary Regulator is built with high end features. Secondary regulators are used when you are attempting to dispense two or more kegs off of the same Co2 tank at different pressures. A secondary regulator will allow you to lower the pressure to each keg individually.
You still need a primary regulator that then connects to the secondary with a piece of air line. Each secondary regulator has its own shut off valve and pressure adjustment knob, allowing you to set four different pressures on four different kegs and release the pressure from any one of the kegs. Secondary regulators are best mounted to a wall or the inside of the refrigerator.
- Secondary CO2 or Mixed Gas Regulator
- Wall mount bracket
- Performance: 4 Pressures / 4 Kegs
- Output Pressure Gauge: 0-60 PSI
- Integral Safety pressure relief valve releases at 45 PSI
- Outlet Barb: 5/16" Hose Barb x 1/4" mnpt
- Chrome Plated Brass Body
- Nickel-plated valve seats for high corrosion resistance
- Constant pressure supply at high output flow rates
- Has a large hand control which makes it easy to adjust the pressure inside keg
- Manual Pressure Release Valve
The primary regulator should be set to at least 10 PSI above the desired output pressure. This regulator has a safety blow off of 45 PSI, so it may not be the best for your application.