Save Big on Inventory Clearance!
- Adjusting Tool used to set and change Gov RegTM Secondary Inline Pressure Regulator
- Set each Gov RegTM to a specific pressure based on system design, style of beverage, and altitude
- The glycerin filled gauge is accurate to +-2%
- Features pressure relief valve, and adjuster knob: clockwise to increase pressure and counterclockwise to decrease pressure
- Reference guide built in (red print) for wine on tap, direct draw, long draw, and nitro / GuinnessTM systems
Adjusting Tool used to set and change Gov RegTM Secondary Inline Pressure Regulator. This Gov RegTM Adjusting Tool features a rubberized gauge protector, an easy reference gauge (in red) for wine on tap, direct draw, long draw, or nitro / GuinnessTM systems. The Glycerin filled gauge is accurate to +- 2% and keeps your system tamper proof as only installers and technicians with the tool can adjust your regulator. The pressure adjustment knob is simple: turn clockwise to increase and turn counterclockwise to decrease.
- Material: Durable Anodized Alloy Body
- Pressure Range: 4-45 PSI
- Pressure Relief: Valve
- Adjuster: Rotating Knob
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.