Secondary regulators are used when you are attempting to dispense two or more kegs off of the same Co2 tank. A secondary regulator will allow you to regulate the pressure of each keg individually.
You still need a primary regulator that then connects to the secondary with a piece of air line. Each secondary regulator has its own shut off valve and adjustment pressure adjustment knob. Secondary regulators are best mounted to a wall or the inside of the refrigerator.
- Secondary CO2 or Mixed Gas Regulator
- Wall mount bracket
- Performance: 2 Pressures / 2 Kegs
- Output Pressure Gauges: 0-60 PSI, for accurate keg pressure
- Outlet Barb: 3/8" O.D. with shut-off
- Built for durability: forged brass body, accurate machining, chrome plated finish
- Nickel-plated valve seats for high corrosion resistance
- Constant pressure supply at high output flow rates
- Easy to use dial knob for pressure adjustment
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Premium Two Product Secondary Co2 Keg Beer Regulator Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |