- Ideal for use when dispensing two or more kegs off the same CO2 tank at different pressures
- Connects to a primary regulator with air line to allow you to lower the pressure to a second keg
- Output pressure gauge shows 0-60 PSI (safety pressure relief valve releases at 45 PSI)
- Large hand controlled adjustment knob for easy pressure adjustment
- Features a durable chrome-plated brass body and nickel-plated valve seats for high corrosion resistance
The Kegco LH-54S-1 Pro Series Secondary Regulator is constructed with high end features and designed for precision. Secondary regulators allows you to dispense two or more kegs with the same Co2 tank at different pressures. A secondary regulator will allow you to lower the pressure to the second keg.
You still need a primary regulator on which one output would connect to the secondary with a piece of air line. The secondary regulator has its own shut off valve and pressure adjustment knob. Secondary regulators are best mounted to a wall or the inside of the refrigerator.
- Secondary CO2 or Mixed Gas Regulator
- Wall mount bracket
- Performance: 1 Pressure / 1 Keg
- Output Pressure Gauge: 0-60 PSI
- Integral Safety pressure relief valve releases at 45 PSI
- Outlet Barb: 5/16" Hose Barb x 1/4" mnpt
- Chrome Plated Brass Body
- Nickel-plated valve seats for high corrosion resistance
- Constant pressure supply at high output flow rates
- Has a large hand control which makes it easy to adjust the pressure inside keg
- Manual Pressure Release Valve
No customer reviews available.
The max inlet pressure is 3K PSI, so you are more limited by the hose than the regulator. If you need further information on this, please reply with a description of what you are looking to accomplish.
Thank you for your inquiry with Beverage Factory, this has a plug on the side of the unit that can be removed, and swapped out for another secondary. Please reach out directly if you have any other questions!